MFC-9970CDWCartridge prices starting at $26.99
Shop Cartridges for MFC-9970CDW
- Brother TN315 (Replaces TN310) High-Yield Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Contains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgesLearn More$79.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN315BK (Replaces TN310BK) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 6,000 Page Yield
- Brother TN315M (Replaces TN310M) Magenta High-Yield Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 3,500 Page Yield
- Brother TN315C (Replaces TN310C) Cyan High-Yield Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 3,500 Page Yield
- Brother TN315Y (Replaces TN310Y) Yellow High-Yield Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 3,500 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow the simple steps below to replace the toner cartridge on your Brother MFC-9970CDW:
- Turn on the printer.
- Find the front cover release button and press it to open the front cover.
- Hold the handle of the drum unit and pull it out until it stops.
- Pull the toner cartridge out of the drum unit. Hold its handle and push it slightly toward the machine to release it.
- Get the new toner cartridge and take it out from its packaging. Hold it on both sides and give it a few shakes to distribute the toner inside.
- Pull off the protective cover and slide the new cartridge into the drum unit.
- Push the drum unit until it stops.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do the letters C, M, Y, and K on the left side of the drum units mean?
The letters C, M, Y, and K indicate the colors of the toner cartridge. C is for a cyan cartridge, M is for magenta, Y is for yellow, and K is for black (also known as key).
Is it true that I should insert the new toner cartridge in the drum unit immediately after removing its protective cover?
Yes. Because exposing the cartridge to sunlight or artificial light source for an extended period can lead to print quality issues.
Why should I choose a high yield cartridge for my Brother MFC-9970CDW?
A high yield toner cartridge allows you to print up to two times more pages than standard cartridges while reducing the frequency of replacing cartridges.