Brother MFC-9970CDW Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $23.95
Thinking of getting a more affordable replacement toner cartridge for your Brother MFC-9970CDW printer? Carrot Ink has exactly what you need. Our high-quality compatible toner cartridges allow you to save up to 75% off on the cost of original toner cartridges. Whether you need a black, cyan, magenta, or yellow toner cartridge, we have them right here. Check out our listing below to find the exact cartridge that you need. And if you need all four colors of toner cartridges at the same time, choose our 4-Pack Combo Brother TN315. It comes with free shipping on orders over $40, so order now!
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $94.95
Special Price $23.95
Regular Price: $119.95
Special Price $26.95
Regular Price: $96.95
Special Price $26.95
How To Replace Cartridge
Follow the simple steps below to replace the toner cartridge on your Brother MFC-9970CDW:
- Turn on the printer.
- Find the front cover release button and press it to open the front cover.
- Hold the handle of the drum unit and pull it out until it stops.
- Pull the toner cartridge out of the drum unit. Hold its handle and push it slightly toward the machine to release it.
- Get the new toner cartridge and take it out from its packaging. Hold it on both sides and give it a few shakes to distribute the toner inside.
- Pull off the protective cover and slide the new cartridge into the drum unit.
- Push the drum unit until it stops.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do the letters C, M, Y, and K on the left side of the drum units mean?
The letters C, M, Y, and K indicate the colors of the toner cartridge. C is for a cyan cartridge, M is for magenta, Y is for yellow, and K is for black (also known as key).
Is it true that I should insert the new toner cartridge in the drum unit immediately after removing its protective cover?
Yes. Because exposing the cartridge to sunlight or artificial light source for an extended period can lead to print quality issues.
Why should I choose a high yield cartridge for my Brother MFC-9970CDW?
A high yield toner cartridge allows you to print up to two times more pages than standard cartridges while reducing the frequency of replacing cartridges.