MFC-990CWCartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-990CW
- Brother LC61 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack ComboContains 10x Brother LC61 (4 Black and 2 each of Cyan, Magenta, & Yellow) Compatible Ink Cartridges. Learn MoreSpecial Price $24.9510 Cartridges / $2.2ea
- Brother LC61M Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridge for Brother MFC-795CW, Brother DCP-385CW, and Many More! Learn More
- Brother LC61BK Black Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk cartridge for the Brother DCP-395CN, Brother MFC-495CW, and more! Learn More
- Brother LC61Y Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridge for Brother DCP-385CW, Brother MFC-490CW, and Many More! Learn More
- Brother LC61C Cyan Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridges for Brother DCP-375CW, Brother MFC-5890CN, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer’s ink cartridge cover.
- To release the old cartridge, press down on its release lever and pull it out.
- Take your new cartridge out of its bag. Then, turn the green knob on the protective yellow cap clockwise to release the vacuum seal. Remove the cap afterwards.
- To properly install the new cartridge, make sure that you follow the direction of the arrow on the label. Then, gently push it into its corresponding slot until you hear it lock into place.
- Close your printer’s ink cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does it mean when an ink cartridge is remanufactured?
An ink cartridge that’s remanufactured means it was sent to a legitimate remanufacturing facility to be repaired and refilled with our own ink. You can rest assured that these cartridges are refilled in full, which means you’ll get the same amount of ink as that of its original counterparts.
How many pages can I get from these ink cartridges?
Our cyan, magenta, and yellow remanufactured cartridges, whether in twin packs or in 5- and 10-packs, can all print up to 320 pages per cartridge. Our black cartridge, on the other hand, can print up to 450 pages. Please note that a cartridge’s yield may vary depending on the type of paper that you use, how often you print, and your printer’s settings.
What is the shelf life of these cartridges?
Our cartridges have a long shelf life of 24 to 36 months. If you plan on buying in bulk, please keep your extra cartridges in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.