MFC-9800Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-9800
- Brother TN460 & DR400 High-Yield Compatible Toner & Drum Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2 TN460 High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 DR400 Compatible Drum Unit Learn MoreSpecial Price $64.95 As low as $55.953 Cartridges / $21.65ea
- Brother TN460 (Replaces TN430) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the Brother DCP-1400, MFC-9700, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer’s front cover. Then, gently lift the drum unit forward, then pull it towards you.
- To remove the old toner cartridge, gently turn the lever forward until it stops. Note that you cannot remove the cartridge unless the shutter is closed so make sure that you turn the lever completely to the front.
- Pull out the old cartridge from the drum unit. Dispose of it properly.
- Take your new cartridge out of its bag. Then, gently rock it from side to side to distribute the ink evenly.
- Install the new cartridge into the drum unit until it clicks into place.
- To clean the primary corona wire, slide the blue tab from right to left several times.
- Reinstall the drum unit back into the printer.
- Close your printer’s front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can the drum unit and the toner cartridge print?
Our Brother DR400 Black Compatible Drum Unit can print up to 20,000 pages, while our Brother TN460 Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge can print up to 6,700 pages. Please note that this may change depending on your printer settings, your frequency of printing, and the type of paper that you use.
Do the toner and drum unit expire?
Our drum units and toner cartridges have a long shelf life—24 to 36 months, to be exact. if you plan on stocking up or buying the Brother TN460 And DR400 High-Yield Compatible Toners & Drum 3-Piece Combo, please keep the extra cartridges in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
Will the use of a remanufactured toner void my printer’s warranty?
No, it won’t. Our remanufactured toners are guaranteed to work with your printer, as they come with the same features and dimensions as that of the original cartridges. This way, you won’t have any issues installing them and using them.