MFC-9750Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-9750
- Brother TN460 & DR400 High-Yield Compatible Toner & Drum Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2 TN460 High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 DR400 Compatible Drum Unit Learn MoreSpecial Price $64.95 As low as $55.953 Cartridges / $21.65ea
- Brother TN460 (Replaces TN430) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the Brother DCP-1400, MFC-9700, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer’s front cover and pull the drum unit out.
- To remove the old cartridge, hold down the lock lever and pull it out.
- Unpack your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Install the new cartridge into the drum unit until you hear it lock into place.
- Clean the primary corona wire by sliding the blue tab from right to left several times.
- Reinstall the drum unit back into the machine.
- Close your printer’s front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I bought the 3-piece combo. How do I store extra boxes of toner?
If you have extra toners at hand, we recommend that you place them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight or heat. This way, you can be sure that they won’t dry out before their expiration dates.
What does high yield mean?
“High yield’ refers to the amount of ink your cartridge contains. In this case, our
Brother TN460 Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge can print up to 6,700 pages—definitely more than standard-sized cartridges. Note that this may vary depending on the type of paper you use, how often you print, and your printer’s settings.
What does it mean when a toner is remanufactured?
Remanufactured toners mean these are OEM cartridges that are recycled and filled to capacity so you can use them again. We guarantee you that our remanufactured toners meet and exceed OEM standards, so they will function with your printer without voiding its warranty.