MFC-9650Cartridge prices starting at $29.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-9650
- Brother TN460 & DR400 High-Yield Compatible Toner & Drum Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2 TN460 High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 DR400 Compatible Drum Unit Learn MoreSpecial Price $64.95 As low as $55.953 Cartridges / $21.65eaOut of stock
- Brother TN460 (Replaces TN430) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the Brother DCP-1400, MFC-9700, and more! Learn More
- Brother DR400 Compatible Drum UnitSpecial Price $29.95 As low as $21.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer’s front cover, then pull the drum unit out.
- To remove the old cartridge, hold down the lock lever and pull it out.
- Take your new cartridge out of its packaging. Then, gently rock it from side to side to distribute the toner.
- Remove the protective cover.
- Install the new toner cartridge into the drum unit until it clicks into place.
- To clean the primary corona wire, slide the blue tab from right to left several times.
- Reinstall the drum unit into the printer, then close its front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there difference between a cartridge and a drum unit?
Yes, there is! The toner cartridge contains the ink that you need to print your documents, while the drum unit helps transfer that ink onto the paper. Your Brother MFC-9650 needs both to fully operate.
If I order the 3-piece combo, how soon will they expire?
Don’t worry, our toner and drum units have a long shelf life—24 to 36 months to be exact. To make sure they last this long, keep them in a cool, dry place and away from direct heat or sunlight.
If this toner is remanufactured, will it work with my printer?
Yes it will! Our remanufactured toners are produced in an ISO-9001 facility, guaranteeing you that they meet and exceed OEM standards. They will come in the same features and dimensions as that of original cartridges, so they’ll work just fine with your printer without voiding its warranty.