MFC-9600Cartridge prices starting at $36.95
Tired of replacing your toners and burning a hole in your budget? At Carrot Ink, we make sure your Brother MFC-9600 will get the best quality ink minus the hefty price tag. Our Brother DR400 Black Compatible Drum Unit and Brother TN460 Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge are manufactured in an ISO-9001 facility, guaranteeing you that they all meet and exceed OEM standards. Why go retail when you have a smart yet cheaper option within reach? Our products come with a one-year warranty and a no-questions-asked return policy. If you’re unhappy with the product, we’ll gladly replace it or refund your purchase. Call our customer service team or use our live chat function if you need any help!
Shop Cartridges for MFC-9600
- Best SellerBrother TN460 & DR400 High-Yield Compatible Toner & Drum Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 TN460 High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 DR400 Compatible Drum UnitLearn More$81.953 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer’s front cover and pull out the drum unit.
- To remove the old cartridge, hold down the lock lever on the right then pull it out of the drum unit assembly.
- Take your new cartridge out of its bag. Gently rock it from side to side several times to help distribute the ink.
- Remove the protective cover on the new cartridge.
- Install the new cartridge into the drum unit. You should hear it lock into place.
- To clean the primary corona wire, slide the blue tab from right to left and vice versa several times.
- Reinstall the drum unit into the machine.
- Close your printer’s front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between a cartridge and a drum unit?
While your Brother MFC-9600 needs both toner and drum unit to work, they have distinct functions. The cartridge contains the ink, while the drum unit applies that ink onto the paper you’re printing on.
How many pages can I get from the toner and drum unit?
Our Brother DR400 Black Compatible Drum Unit can give you up to 20,000 pages, while our Brother TN460 Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge can give you up to 6,700 pages. Note that this estimation may change depending on how often you print and your printer’s settings.
I can’t decide. Should I buy the 3-piece combo or the individual cartridges?
This would depend on how often you print. For light printing demands, it would be best if your purchase one at a time. If, however, you tend to print a lot, our Brother TN460 And DR400 High-Yield Compatible Toners & Drum 3-Piece Combo can give you the best bang for your back. You’ll also have spare toners at the ready as soon as you run out.