Brother MFC-9440CN TonerCartridge prices starting at $109.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-9440CN
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Before you replace the cartridge, make sure that the printer is off. Open the front cover by pressing its release button.
- Hold the drum unit by the green handle, lift it up and then pull it out.
- Grasp the handle of the used toner cartridge and then remove it by pulling it out. Clean the corona wires inside the drum unit by opening its cover and lightly sliding the green tab from left to right a few times. After that, close the corona wire cover.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its packaging and rock it gently from left to right 5-6 times to evenly distribute the ink inside. Remove the yellow protective cover.
- Hold the cartridge by the handle insert it to the drum unit. After that, push the drum unit back into the printer and then close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
If this toner is remanufactured, will my printer accept it?
Yes! Our remanufactured toner is designed to work perfectly with your printer and without voiding your machine’s warranty.
How many pages can I print using this cartridge?
This toner can yield approximately 5000 pages which means it’s easier for you to print in bulk! This can, however, change, depending on how often you print and the type of paper you use.
Does this toner expire?
This toner has a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. If you’re planning to store an unopened box of toner, make sure that it’s lying on a flat surface and is kept away from heat and direct sunlight.