Brother MFC-9325CW TonerCartridge prices starting at $32.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-9325CW
- Brother TN210 Compatible Toner Cartridge 4-Pack ComboContains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible Toner Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $63.95 As low as $59.954 Cartridges / $15.99ea
- Brother TN210C Cyan Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin PackToner cartridges for the Brother MFC-9010CN, MFC-9320CN, and more! Learn More
- Brother TN210Y Yellow Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin PackToner cartridges for the Brother MFC-9125CN, HL-8370, and more! Learn More
- Brother TN210M Magenta Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin PackToner cartridges for the Brother DCP-9010CN, HL-3075CW, and more! Learn More
- Brother TN210BK Black Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin PackToner cartridges for Brother MFC-9120CN, Brother DCP-9010CN, and more! Learn MoreSpecial Price $32.95 As low as $29.952 Cartridges / $16.48ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Change the empty toner cartridges on your Brother MFC-9325CW with these steps:
- Turn off the switch of your printer. Then, unplug the telephone line cord. Disconnect all the cables and the power cord from the AC power outlet.
- Open the front cover of the printer by lifting up the handle.
- Pull out the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly.
- Press the green-labeled lock lever down to get the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Remove the new cartridge from its bag and shake it to loosen the toner inside.
- Remove the protective cover of the cartridge.
- Install the new toner cartridge firmly into the drum unit.
- Take the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back into the printer.
- Close the printer cover.
Does the use of compatible toner cartridges on a Brother MFC-9325CW void its warranty?
No. The law prohibits the voiding of warranties if the owner uses third-party cartridges. It is illegal for printer manufacturers to force their consumers to use specific types of cartridges.
How do I dispose of empty toner cartridges?
Check your local regulations on the disposal of used consumables. You may also return it to your printer manufacturer or bring it to companies who accept empty cartridges near you.
Why should I unpack the new cartridge only when it’s time to replace the empty cartridge?
Yes, you should remove the new cartridge from its packaging only when you are ready to install it. This is because exposure to direct sunlight or any form of artificial light can cause damage to the new cartridge.