Brother MFC-9180 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
Start saving on printing costs with your Brother MFC-9180—choose a compatible toner cartridge only here at Carrot Ink. We have been providing high-quality compatible cartridges and printer supplies since 1998, so we make sure our products meet or even exceed OE standards. For your MFC, we carry the Compatible Brother TN250 Black that’s guaranteed to fit and work on your printer or your money back. Yes, that’s how confident we are with our products that we even offer a full-year money-back guarantee. Call or chat with us to know more about our products and other offers. Our friendly customer service representatives will be glad to assist you.
Buy Ink Cartridges for Brother MFC-9180 ink
How To Replace Cartridge
Follow the steps below to replace the toner cartridge on the Brother MFC-9180:
- Open the front cover of the printer.
- Hold the drum unit by the handles . Lift it up and out of the printer.
- Lightly turn the toner cartridge lever in a forward direction.
- Take the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge.
- Put the old toner cartridge in the bag. Set it aside for recycling.
- Rock the cartridge from side to side for several times.
- Pull the protective tape seal out of the toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the drum unit.
- Lightly turn the toner cartridge lever backward this time.
- Insert the drum unit back to the printer.
- Close the front cover of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between the toner cartridge and the drum unit on a Brother MFC-9180 printer?
Although both the drum unit and the toner cartridges are consumables that need to be replaced periodically in the Brother MFC-9180, they function differently. The drum unit transfers the toner to the paper, while the toner cartridge acts as the container of the toner powder that is used for creating letters and images.
What are the expected yields of the drum unit and the toner cartridge?
The toner cartridge yields approximately 2,200 pages at 5% coverage, while the drum unit yields about 8,000 pages per print job.
Can I still use my MFC-9180 even if it shows ‘CHANGE DRUM SOON?”
Yes. You may use the MFC-9180 until you encounter a print quality issue. Replace the drum unit at once when this happens.