MFC-9130CWCartridge prices starting at $22.95
The Brother MFC-9130CW is a digital, color, all-in-one wireless printer designed for small businesses. It can print, copy, scan, and fax, with print speeds up to 19 pages per minute. Amazon users give this printer 4.1 out of 5 stars, a very high rating. They appreciate its fast speed and quality prints. (Hint: Brother makes some of the best printers around, but the cost of their OEM ink toner and ink cartridges is often a tad steep. At Carrot Ink, we carry compatible Brother TN221 and TN225 toner cartridges for this printer that are priced a whopping 70% less than the same genuine Brother toner cartridges. Aren't you glad you came here?)
Shop Cartridges for MFC-9130CW
- Best SellerBrother DR221CL Compatible Drum Unit 4-Pack Combo
Contains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible Drum Units
THESE ARE DRUM UNITS. THIS DOES NOT CONTAIN TONER OR INK. IF YOU NEED TONER, PLEASE TRY OUR COMPATIBLE BROTHER TN221BK, TN225C, TN225M, AND TN225Y TONER.Learn More$87.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN221 & TN225 High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Contains 1 TN221 Black, and 1 of each TN225 Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow, High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgesLearn More$66.95
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn the machine on and open the top cover until it locks in place. If you have been printing, wait for the machine to cool down.
- Remove the drum unit and toner cartridge.
- Press the green lock lever on the drum unit and take the toner cartridge out of it. Handle the toner carefully.
- Unpack the new toner and shake it side to side several times.
- Pull off the protective cover.
- Insert the new toner into the drum unit until you hear it lock into place.
- The green lock lever on the drum unit will lift automatically. Slide the green tab on the drum unit from right to left several times to clean the corona wire.
- When you finish, make sure the arrow on the tab is alligned with the arrow on the drum unit.
- Do this for all of the drum units.
- Insert all of the drum units and toner cartridges in the printer, making sure they are in the correct slots for their color.
- Close the top cover.