Brother MFC-9130CW TonerCartridge prices starting at $21.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-9130CW
- Brother DR221CL Compatible Drum Unit 4-Pack ComboSpecial Price $85.95 As low as $79.954 Cartridges / $21.49ea
- Brother TN221 & TN225 High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge 4-Pack ComboContains 1 TN221 Black, and 1 of each TN225 Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow, High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $47.95 As low as $43.954 Cartridges / $16.24eaOut of stock
- Brother TN225Y (Replaces TN221Y) Yellow High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for Brother MFC-9330CDW, Brother DCP-9020CDW, and Many More! Learn More
- Brother TN225C (Replaces TN221C) Cyan High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the Brother HL-3170CDW, Brother DCP-9020CDW, and more! Learn More
- Brother TN225M (Replaces TN221M) Magenta High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for Brother MFC-9130CW, Brother DCP-9020CDW, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn the machine on and open the top cover until it locks in place. If you have been printing, wait for the machine to cool down.
- Remove the drum unit and toner cartridge.
- Press the green lock lever on the drum unit and take the toner cartridge out of it. Handle the toner carefully.
- Unpack the new toner and shake it side to side several times.
- Pull off the protective cover.
- Insert the new toner into the drum unit until you hear it lock into place.
- The green lock lever on the drum unit will lift automatically. Slide the green tab on the drum unit from right to left several times to clean the corona wire.
- When you finish, make sure the arrow on the tab is alligned with the arrow on the drum unit.
- Do this for all of the drum units.
- Insert all of the drum units and toner cartridges in the printer, making sure they are in the correct slots for their color.
- Close the top cover.