Brother MFC-9070 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
If you’ve still got the Brother MFC-9070 printer in your office, you’d be glad to know that replacement toner cartridges and drum units for this machine are still widely available online. But you must buy only from a reputable seller that offers guarantee on their products like Carrot Ink. Our compatible toner cartridges work just as good as their OEM counterparts but at much lower prices. For your MFC-9070, we carry the compatible black TN250 that’s guaranteed to work on your printer or your money back. Place your order today before 3:00 PM PST and take advantage of our same-day shipping. Call one of our customer service representatives to know more about our products and other offers.
Buy Ink Cartridges for Brother MFC-9070 ink
How To Replace Cartridge
Replace the toner cartridge on the Brother MFC-9070 by following these steps:
- Open the printer cover.
- Hold the drum unit by the handles and lift it out of the printer.
- Lightly twist the toner cartridge lever forward and slide the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Remove the toner cartridge from its package. Put the old toner cartridge in the bag and set it aside for recycling.
- Carefully shake the cartridge from side to side.
- Take the protective tape seal out of the toner cartridge.
- Install the new toner cartridge in the drum unit.
- Twist the toner cartridge lever backward this time.
- Reinsert the drum unit back to the printer.
- Close the printer cover.
- Make sure that the cartridge is compatible with your printer by running a compatibility test.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’m getting white stripes on the printed pages—does it have something to do with the compatible toner cartridge that I recently installed?
We doubt it. White stripes on printed images may be due to a drum unit issue. Check if the ‘CHANGE DRUM SOON’ appears on the display. If yes, then replace the drum unit with a new one.
What is the shelf life of your compatible Brother TN250?
Our compatible Brother TN250 black can last up to 36 months when stored properly in a cool, dry place.
How do I place my toner cartridge order?
You can order via our website carrotink.com or contact our Customer Service Department at (877) 322-7768.