Brother MFC-9050 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $13.95
So, you’ve got the Brother MFC-9050 for your business and you’re enjoying all the great benefits that it has to offer. From printing and copying to scanning and sending fax, it never fails to make work more efficient and convenient. But when it starts to run out of toner, do you give it the same high-quality replacement? You should, but you need not spend much just to get the same premium-quality prints. Introducing Carrot Ink’s high-quality yet affordable compatible toner cartridges and printer supplies. For your MFC printer, we’ve got the compatible Brother TN250 at the fraction of the cost of its original counterpart. Purchase one here today!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Brother MFC-9050 ink
How To Replace Cartridge
Replace the toner cartridge on the Brother MFC-9050 with these steps:
- Open the top cover of the printer.
- Hold the drum unit in both sides by its handles. Then, lightly slide the drum toward you.
- Put the drum unit on a drop cloth or a big disposable paper to avoid spilling the toner.
- Gently turn the cartridge lever forward until it stops.
- Pull the used toner cartridge out of the drum unit assembly.
- Remove the new toner cartridge out of its bag. Lightly shake the toner cartridge from left to right and vice versa for several times to distribute the toner.
- Push the new toner cartridge inside the drum unit.
- Turn the cartridge lever backward until it stops. And then, slide the drum unit back to the printer.
- Close the top cover of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the right time to replace the toner cartridge on the Brother MFC-9050?
The Brother MFC-9050 features a toner empty indicator. When it starts running low on toner, its LCD display will show the ‘CHANGE TONER’ message and the Toner Empty LED on the control panel will flash on and off.
If I print mostly graphics and images, will I get less than the approximate number of printed pages with my compatible toner cartridge?
Yes. The actual page count often depends on the type of document you print, and the 2200-page yield is at 5% coverage. So, if you print mostly graphics and images, you’ll get less than this number.
What is your return policy?
In case you’re not satisfied with our compatible Brother toner cartridge, within a year of purchase, we may offer a free replacement or a full refund of the purchase price.