MFC-885CWCartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-885CW
- Brother LC51 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack ComboContains 10x Brother LC51 (4 Black, and 2 each of Cyan, Magenta, & Yellow) Compatible Ink Cartridges. Learn MoreSpecial Price $23.95 As low as $19.9510 Cartridges / $2ea
- Brother LC51BK Black Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk cartridge for the Brother Intellifax 2580c, Brother MFC-440CN, and more! Learn More
- Brother LC51Y Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridges for Brother MFC-230C, Brother DCP-350C, and Many More! Learn More
- Brother LC51C Cyan Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridges for Brother Intellifax 2580c, Brother MFC-440CN, and Many More! Learn More
- Brother LC51M Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridge for Brother DCP-350C, Brother MFC-440CN, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace used ink cartridges on the Brother MFC-885CW by following these easy steps:
- Open the cover of the old ink cartridge.
- Pull the lock release lever down.
- Slide the ink cartridge according to the color displayed on the LCD.
- Open the bag of the new ink cartridge. Take the cartridge out.
- Remove the protective yellow cap off the cartridge.
- Put the ink cartridge in its respective slot.
- Lift the lock release lever. Push it until you hear an audible click.
- Close the cover of the ink cartridge.
- The printer will automatically reset its ink dot counter.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I remove the ink cartridges on my Brother MFC-885CW if I will not use it for a certain period?
No. You should never take out ink cartridges if you do not intend to put them back in soon. If you do so, ink quantity might be reduced and your MFC-885CW will not be able to detect correctly how much ink is left in each cartridge.
I put a color ink cartridge in the incorrect slot—will this harm my printer?
No. But the colors will get mixed and cause print quality problems. Clean the printhead several times once you put the color ink cartridge in the correct slot.
What to do if the LCD shows ‘No Cartridge’ after installing a new ink cartridge on my Brother printer?
Check the ink cartridge if it is installed correctly. If not, then reinstall it to clear the ‘No Cartridge’ error message.