Brother MFC-8710DW Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $24.95
The Brother MFC-8710DW is a monochrome (black-and-white) laser printer that can print, copy, scan and fax. It can print two-sided documents, as well as scan or copy bound material. Amazon users give this printer 3.8 out of 5 stars. Most like its print quality, but others have had problems with the fuser assembly.
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $59.95
Special Price $24.95
How To Replace Cartridge
Do you need to replace the toner in your Brother MFC-8710DW laser printer? Follow these easy steps.
- Turn the printer on and let the fan cool the inside.
- Open the front cover.
- Take the drum unit out of the printer.
- Remove the toner cartridge from the drum unit by pushing the green lever.
- Take the new toner out of its wrapper and shake it gently.
- Take off the protective cover and place the new toner inside the drum unit.
- To clean the corona wire, move the colored tab on the back of the drum unit all the way right and then back to the home position.
- Slide the drum unit into the printer.
- Close the front cover.