Brother MFC-8700 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
The Brother MFC-8700 is a copier, printer, fax, and scanner in one. It provides added flexibility and convenience, so you can take care of the more important things in your business. This features a laser printing technology that provides you excellent-quality prints with print speeds of up to 12 ppm and 600 x 600 dpi resolution. With these convenient features, would you let it sit idle for too long simply because you don’t have a spare toner cartridge or drum unit on hand? Get affordable replacement toner cartridge and drum unit here at Carrot Ink. Whether you need the compatible Brother DR400 or TN460, we’ve got you covered. Shop with us today to enjoy more savings!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Brother MFC-8700 ink
Toner cartridge for the Brother DCP-1400, MFC-9700, and more!
Regular Price: $48.95
Special Price $25.95
Drum unit for the Brother Intellifax 4750e, Brother DCP-1400, and more!
THIS IS A DRUM UNIT. THIS DOES NOT CONTAIN TONER OR INK. IF YOU NEED TONER, PLEASE TRY OUR COMPATIBLE BROTHER TN460 TONER CARTRIDGES.
Regular Price: $113.95
Special Price $28.95
Contains 2 TN460 High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 DR400 Compatible Drum Unit
Regular Price: $115.95
Special Price $64.95
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these steps to replace the toner cartridge on the Brother MFC-8700:
- Open the front cover of the printer.
- Get the drum unit assembly out of the printer.
- Press down the lock lever on the right side of the printer.
- Pull the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its protective bag.
- Lightly rock the cartridge back to back five or six times to spread the toner inside the cartridge evenly.
- Remove the protective cover out of the cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer until you hear a click.
- Clean the primary corona wire by lightly sliding the blue tab from back to back.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
If I buy your 3-piece combo, how long can I keep the extra compatible Brother TN460 in storage?
Our compatible Brother TN460 has a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. Be sure to keep it sealed in its original packaging and store in a cool, dry place to preserve its condition.
What is a compatible drum unit?
A compatible drum unit is a newly manufactured drum unit that is designed to work and fit just like its OEM counterpart.
Will the use of a compatible drum unit and toner cartridge void my Brother MFC-8700 warranty?
No. Carrot Ink brand products will not void your Brother printer warranty.