MFC-8700Cartridge prices starting at $36.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-8700
- Brother TN460 & DR400 High-Yield Compatible Toner & Drum Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2 TN460 High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 DR400 Compatible Drum Unit Learn MoreSpecial Price $64.95 As low as $55.953 Cartridges / $21.65ea
- Brother TN460 (Replaces TN430) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the Brother DCP-1400, MFC-9700, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these steps to replace the toner cartridge on the Brother MFC-8700:
- Open the front cover of the printer.
- Get the drum unit assembly out of the printer.
- Press down the lock lever on the right side of the printer.
- Pull the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its protective bag.
- Lightly rock the cartridge back to back five or six times to spread the toner inside the cartridge evenly.
- Remove the protective cover out of the cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer until you hear a click.
- Clean the primary corona wire by lightly sliding the blue tab from back to back.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
If I buy your 3-piece combo, how long can I keep the extra compatible Brother TN460 in storage?
Our compatible Brother TN460 has a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. Be sure to keep it sealed in its original packaging and store in a cool, dry place to preserve its condition.
What is a compatible drum unit?
A compatible drum unit is a newly manufactured drum unit that is designed to work and fit just like its OEM counterpart.
Will the use of a compatible drum unit and toner cartridge void my Brother MFC-8700 warranty?
No. Carrot Ink brand products will not void your Brother printer warranty.