Brother MFC-8690DW ink
Cartridge prices starting at $23.95
The Brother MFC-8690DW comes with an advanced duplex printing capability, allowing you to save paper and reduce your printing costs. To save more on your next toner cartridge purchase, get your toners from us at Carrot Ink. We offer high-quality toners at a fraction of the original cost! Both our Brother TN650 Black High Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge and our Brother DR620 Black Compatible Drum Unit are manufactured in an ISO-9001 facility following OEM standards. If you order at least $40 worth of products today, you will also get your shipping for free!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Brother MFC-8690DW ink
Contains 2x Brother TN650 and 1x DR620 Compatible Toner Cartridges.
Regular Price: $99.95
Special Price $59.95
Drum Unit for Brother DCP-8080DN, Brother MFC-8480DN, and Many More!
Regular Price: $64.95
Special Price $26.95
Toner cartridge for the Brother HL-5350D, Brother DCP-8085DN, and many more!
Regular Price: $53.95
Special Price $23.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Open your printer's front cover by pressing the cover release button.
- To take out the drum unit, hold your machine with one hand while the other pulls the drum unit out of the printer.
- To remove the old cartridge, push down the blue lock lever. Dispose of it properly.
- Take your new cartridge out of its packaging and shake it from side to side gently. This will help distribute the ink inside. Then, pull of the protective cover.
- Place the new toner into the now-empty drum unit. If you do this right, you'll see the lock lever lift automatically.
- Locate the blue tab on the drum unit. Slide it from right to left several times to clean the primary corona wire.
- Place the drum unit with the new cartridge back into the printer. Then, close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will this be compatible with my Brother MFC-8690DW?
Yes, it is! We make sure that our products come in the same dimensions and features as that of your printer. If you encounter any problems, feel free to call us so we can help you out.
I only bought a drum unit. I'm worried if I should also replace my toner?
No worries! If your Brother MFC-8690DW notifies you that your drum unit is the only thing you need to replace, then you're good to go. For your convenience, you can also purchase our Brother TN650 And DR620 High-Yield Compatible Toner & Drum 3-PIece Combo, so you'll have extra cartridges and drum unit on hand in case of a printing emergency.
What's the difference between the toner and the drum unit?
Your printer needs both the toner and the drum unit to function. These are consumable items that eventually needs replacing. The toner cartridge contains the powder that your printer uses to create images and letters. The drum unit then transfer this toner powder to the paper.