MFC-8670DNCartridge prices starting at $25.99
Shop Cartridges for MFC-8670DN
- Brother TN580 & DR520 High-Yield Compatible 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridges, and 1 Compatible Drum UnitLearn More$59.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN580 Black Compatible Jumbo Toner Cartridge 12,000 Page Yield
- Brother TN580 (Replaces TN550) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge 7,500 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer’s front cover.
- Hold your printer with one hand and pull the drum unit out of the machine with your other hand.
- Put the drum unit on a large piece of cloth or paper on a hard, flat surface.
- Hold down the lock lever on the right of the unit to release the cartridge. Remove the cartridge and dispose of it properly.
- Take off the packaging on your new toner cartridge. Then, shake the cartridge from side-to-side for five to six times to ensure an even distribution of toner inside.
- Remove the protective cover on the front of the cartridge.
- Put the cartridge into the slot of the drum unit. The lock lever should go up on its own to indicate that you’ve secured the cartridge in the drum unit.
- Slide the blue tab on the top right side-to-side several times to clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit.
- Return the tab to its original position.
- Put the entire drum unit back into the printer. Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between a toner cartridge and a toner drum unit?
The cartridge is where the actual toner is contained. The drum unit is what applies the toner from the cartridge to the paper. Both are important in the printing process.
Why should I get a remanufactured toner cartridge over an original cartridge?
By purchasing a remanufactured toner cartridge, you are saving a lot more money compared to buying branded cartridges for the same level of quality. Another good effect is that you’ll also reduce waste, because we reuse spent original cartridges to make our products.
How long can I store this toner cartridge?
The Brother TN580 Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge has a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. Keep it in a place away from sunlight and humidity to enjoy high quality results long after you put it away.