MFC-8660DNCartridge prices starting at $25.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-8660DN
- Brother TN580 & DR520 High-Yield Compatible 3-Pack ComboContains 2 Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridges, and 1 Compatible Drum Unit Learn MoreSpecial Price $60.95 As low as $58.953 Cartridges / $18.32ea
- Brother TN580 (Replaces TN550) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the Brother HL-5250DNHY, Brother DCP-8065, and many more! Learn More
- Brother DR520 Compatible Drum Unit
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer's front cover to reveal the drum unit.
- Hold your printer with one hand while the other holds the drum unit's handle. Carefully pull the drum unit towards you, then lift it up.
- To remove the old cartridge, hold down the lock lever located on the right of the drum unit. Dispose of the old cartridge properly.
- Take your new cartridge out of its bag. Rock it from side to side several times to make sure the ink is evenly spread inside. Then, pull the protective cover.
- Place the new cartridge into the drum unit. If done right, you'll hear it lock into place.
- Locate the blue tab on the drum unit. Slide it from right to left several time to clean the primary corona wire.
- Put the drum unit assembly back into the printer and close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are compatible cartridges as good as originals?
Yes! These cartridges are designed to meet and even exceed the quality of OEM cartridges. The best thing is that they are available at a fraction of the cost of branded cartridges.
I got the 3-pack combo but will not be able to use them immediately. What should I do?
Don't worry! Our products have a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. And to make sure they last long, keep them inside a sealed back and in a cool, dry room. Keep them away from direct sunlight as well.
How soon can I get my order?
We offer same-day shipping for most orders, if you order before 3PM Pacific Standard Time (except on Fridays, weekends, and holidays). Do note that our current inventory could potentially affect this, as well as the delivery method that you choose.