Brother MFC-8660DN ink
Cartridge prices starting at $23.95
Save up to 75% on high-quality ink for your Brother MFC-8660DN printer! Carrot Ink has a wide range of toners and drum units and we guarantee that all of them are compatible with their respective printers and will not void the machine's warranty. You can get our single ink cartridges for small amounts of printing or get our Brother TN580 & DR520 High-Yield Compatible 3-Pack Combo for heavy-duty use. It's always best to have one (or two!) spare cartridges in handy, so your productivity will not be affected.Our 20 years of experience in the business have taught us to put customer satisfaction as our ultimate goal. And that's what we do. We offer one-year warranty on all our products and a no-questions-asked return policy. Shop now!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Brother MFC-8660DN ink
Contains 2 Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridges, and 1 Compatible Drum Unit
Regular Price: $91.99
Special Price $54.95
Toner cartridge for the Brother HL-5250DNHY, Brother DCP-8065, and many more!
Regular Price: $53.95
Special Price $23.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Open your printer's front cover to reveal the drum unit.
- Hold your printer with one hand while the other holds the drum unit's handle. Carefully pull the drum unit towards you, then lift it up.
- To remove the old cartridge, hold down the lock lever located on the right of the drum unit. Dispose of the old cartridge properly.
- Take your new cartridge out of its bag. Rock it from side to side several times to make sure the ink is evenly spread inside. Then, pull the protective cover.
- Place the new cartridge into the drum unit. If done right, you'll hear it lock into place.
- Locate the blue tab on the drum unit. Slide it from right to left several time to clean the primary corona wire.
- Put the drum unit assembly back into the printer and close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are compatible cartridges as good as originals?
Yes! These cartridges are designed to meet and even exceed the quality of OEM cartridges. The best thing is that they are available at a fraction of the cost of branded cartridges.
I got the 3-pack combo but will not be able to use them immediately. What should I do?
Don't worry! Our products have a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. And to make sure they last long, keep them inside a sealed back and in a cool, dry room. Keep them away from direct sunlight as well.
How soon can I get my order?
We offer same-day shipping for most orders, if you order before 3PM Pacific Standard Time (except on Fridays, weekends, and holidays). Do note that our current inventory could potentially affect this, as well as the delivery method that you choose.