Brother MFC-8640D ink
Cartridge prices starting at $24.95
Printing, scanning, copying, and sending and receiving fax messages don’t have to take a toll on you if you’ve got the all-in-one Brother MFC-8640D. Perfect for office and business use, this printer is built to perform with print speeds of up to 21 ppm and copy speeds of up to 21 cpm. So, when its toner cartridge and drum unit start to run out, you’d better get replacements at once. Find cheap alternatives to your expensive OE toner cartridge and drum unit here at Carrot Ink. Our Brother TN570 Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge and Brother DR510 Black Compatible Drum Unit offer the same high-quality prints and page yield without the hefty price tags. Purchase them here and take advantage of our fast, free shipping on orders and above.
Buy Ink Cartridges for Brother MFC-8640D ink
Contains 1 TN570 Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridge, and 1 DR510 Compatible Drum Unit
Regular Price: $89.95
Special Price $45.95
Toner cartridge for the Brother HL-5170N, DCP-8040D, and more!
Regular Price: $42.95
Special Price $24.95
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on the Brother MFC-8640D with these steps:
- Open the printer’s top cover.
- Hold the drum unit in each sides by its handles, and gently pull the drum unit assembly toward you.
- Lightly turn the cartridge lever forward until it stops, and slide the old toner cartridge out of the drum unit assembly.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its package or bag and gently rock it from side to side five or six times to distribute the toner inside the cartridge evenly.
- Install the new toner cartridge inside the printer. Make sure that the cartridge’s color matches with the color of its slot.
- Gently turn the cartridge lever backward until it stops.
- Put the drum unit back to the printer.
- Close the printer’s top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the proper way to dispose of used toner cartridges?
Used toner cartridges should be disposed of in an appropriate container and not be treated as a regular trash item. You may contact local companies that take in empty toner cartridges. Or, you may get in touch with the cartridge manufacturer to find out if they have recycling programs.
Can I replace the used toner cartridge with a drum unit?
No. Although both are consumables, they function differently. So, you must not interchange the two.
Do you have the standard toner cartridge for the Brother MFC-8640D?
Currently, we don’t carry the standard toner cartridge for the MFC-8640D. Contact us if you have questions regarding our compatible high-yield TN570.