Brother MFC-8500 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $27.95
Affordability, versatility, and quality define the Brother MFC-8500 all-in-one machine. Print, copy, and fax with confidence when you install a Carrot Ink remanufactured toner cartridge in your printer. When the text and images on your prints start looking like they’re faded, our Brother TN460 Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge should restore the clear, bold quality in your printed files. If you’ve just replaced your cartridge and you’re still getting poor results with lines and streaks, it’s time to buy our Brother DR400 Black Compatible Drum Unit. Get more bang for your buck when you purchase Carrot Ink toner today! Same-day shipping is available as long as you place your order before 3pm on a regular weekday.
Buy Ink Cartridges for Brother MFC-8500 ink
Contains 2 TN460 High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 DR400 Compatible Drum Unit
Regular Price: $115.95
Special Price $64.95
Drum unit for the Brother Intellifax 4750e, Brother DCP-1400, and more!
THIS IS A DRUM UNIT. THIS DOES NOT CONTAIN TONER OR INK. IF YOU NEED TONER, PLEASE TRY OUR COMPATIBLE BROTHER TN460 TONER CARTRIDGES.
Regular Price: $113.95
Special Price $29.95
Toner cartridge for the Brother DCP-1400, MFC-9700, and more!
Regular Price: $48.95
Special Price $27.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Open the front cover of your printer.
- Pull out the drum unit, then place it on a drop cloth or a large piece of disposable paper on a hard, flat surface.
- Hold the lock on the right of the drum unit, then pull out the cartridge.
- Take your new toner cartridge out of the package.
- Hold it on both sides and shake it gently side to side for five to six times. This will evenly distribute the toner.
- Take off the protective cover on the cartridge.
- Put the cartridge into the drum unit. The lock lever on the right should lift automatically.
- Slide the blue tab on the upper right of the cartridge left and right several times to clean the primary corona wire. Once you’re done, slide the tab back to its original position.
- Place the drum unit back into the machine.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the drum unit come with a fresh, new cartridge?
Yes! Our Brother DR400 Black Compatible Drum Unit will have a remanufactured black toner cartridge in it, allowing for up to 20,000 pages, depending on how often you use your printer, your printer settings, and what kind of paper you’re using.
Will your remanufactured toner cartridge work on an original drum unit?
Yes, all our toner cartridges are designed to be compatible with original drum units as long as they match the model series/number.
I’m not satisfied with the product I bought. Can I return it?
We are very sorry to hear that. Yes, you can return the product, and we can even give you a free replacement or a full refund. Contact us via phone or live chat. We will make sure the return process is as convenient as possible for you.