MFC-8500Cartridge prices starting at $29.99
Shop Cartridges for MFC-8500
- Brother TN460 & DR400 High-Yield Compatible Toner & Drum Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 TN460 High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 DR400 Compatible Drum UnitLearn More$74.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN460 (Replaces TN430) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge 6,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the front cover of your printer.
- Pull out the drum unit, then place it on a drop cloth or a large piece of disposable paper on a hard, flat surface.
- Hold the lock on the right of the drum unit, then pull out the cartridge.
- Take your new toner cartridge out of the package.
- Hold it on both sides and shake it gently side to side for five to six times. This will evenly distribute the toner.
- Take off the protective cover on the cartridge.
- Put the cartridge into the drum unit. The lock lever on the right should lift automatically.
- Slide the blue tab on the upper right of the cartridge left and right several times to clean the primary corona wire. Once you’re done, slide the tab back to its original position.
- Place the drum unit back into the machine.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the drum unit come with a fresh, new cartridge?
Yes! Our Brother DR400 Black Compatible Drum Unit will have a remanufactured black toner cartridge in it, allowing for up to 20,000 pages, depending on how often you use your printer, your printer settings, and what kind of paper you’re using.
Will your remanufactured toner cartridge work on an original drum unit?
Yes, all our toner cartridges are designed to be compatible with original drum units as long as they match the model series/number.
I’m not satisfied with the product I bought. Can I return it?
We are very sorry to hear that. Yes, you can return the product, and we can even give you a free replacement or a full refund. Contact us via phone or live chat. We will make sure the return process is as convenient as possible for you.