MFC-8440Cartridge prices starting at $26.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-8440
- Brother TN570 & DR510 High-Yield Compatible 2-Pack ComboContains 1 TN570 Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridge, and 1 DR510 Compatible Drum Unit Learn MoreSpecial Price $45.95 As low as $43.952 Cartridges / $22.98ea
- Brother TN570 (Replaces TN540) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the Brother HL-5170N, DCP-8040D, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the front cover of your printer and pull out the drum unit.
- To release the old toner cartridge, press down the lock lever on the right side of the drum unit. Then, pull the old cartridge out and dispose of it properly.
- Unpack your new toner cartridge. Shake it gently from side to side to distribute the ink evenly. Then, remove the protective cover.
- Place the new toner cartridge in the now-empty drum unit. If done correctly, you'll see the lock lever lift.
- Locate the blue tab on the drum unit and slide it from right to left several times. This will clean the primary corona wire.
- Place the drum unit with the new cartridge back into the printer. Close your printer's front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How soon can I receive my order?
If you order before 3PM Pacific Standard Time (excluding weekends and holidays), in most cases we can ship your product on the same day. This would, however, depend on our current inventory and the delivery method you chose. Expect your product anywhere between one to eight business days.
Do I need to replace both the drum unit and the toner?
If your printer tells you to replace both, then yes, you need to. But if you printer only tells you that you're running low on toner, then you only need to replace your toner. This means your drum unit is still working fine.
Does the drum unit come with a toner?
Our toners and drum units are sold separately, unless you order our Brother TN570 And DR510 High-Yield Compatible Toner & Drum Combo.