Brother MFC-8300 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
The Brother MFC-8300 is a multifunction machine that combines a copier, fax machine, and printer in one. It prints with laser quality and speeds of up to 12 ppm, and it provides great-quality prints at up to 600 dpi resolution. It is ideal for home or office use, so if you haven’t got one, you might want to add one to your home or business. But if you’re already using one, we’ve got good news for you! We, here at Carrot Ink, have a more affordable alternative to your expensive genuine Brother toner cartridge and drum unit. Our Brother TN460 And DR400 High-Yield Compatible Toners & Drum 3-Piece Combo costs up to 75% less than the original. So, grab one today!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Brother MFC-8300 ink
Drum unit for the Brother Intellifax 4750e, Brother DCP-1400, and many more!
Regular Price: $113.95
Special Price $29.95
Toner cartridge for the Brother DCP-1400, Brother MFC-9700, and many more!
Regular Price: $48.95
Special Price $25.95
Contains 2 TN460 High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 DR400 Compatible Drum Unit
Regular Price: $115.95
Special Price $64.95
How To Replace Cartridge
Here is a step-by-step guide to replacing a used toner cartridge on the Brother MFC-8300 printer:
- Open the front cover and pull the drum unit out of the printer.
- Place the drum unit on a drop cloth to avoid any toner spill.
- Pull the used toner cartridge out of the drum unit while holding down the lock lever on the left.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the packaging.
- Hold the new cartridge on both sides and gently rock it several times to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Remove the protective cover.
- Put the new toner cartridge in the drum unit until you hear it click into place.
- Clean the primary corona wire.
- Insert the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How will I know if it’s time to replace the toner cartridge in the Brother MFC-8300 printer?
When the toner cartridge in the MFC-8300 starts running low on toner, the display shows the ‘TONER LOW’ error message. Get a replacement toner cartridge immediately when this happens.
When the ‘TONER EMPTY’ error message appears on my MFC printer, will I be able to continue printing?
No. Once the ‘TONER EMPTY’ appears on the display of your MFC printer, you can no longer print until you install a new toner cartridge.
What will happen if I leave a new toner cartridge unpacked for a long period of time?
The toner life is shortened if you unpack a toner cartridge and leave it uninstalled for an extended period.