MFC-790CWCartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-790CW
- Brother LC61 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack ComboContains 10x Brother LC61 (4 Black and 2 each of Cyan, Magenta, & Yellow) Compatible Ink Cartridges. Learn MoreSpecial Price $21.95 As low as $19.9510 Cartridges / $2.2ea
- Brother LC61C Cyan Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridges for Brother DCP-375CW, Brother MFC-5890CN, and Many More! Learn More
- Brother LC61BK Black Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk cartridge for the Brother DCP-395CN, Brother MFC-495CW, and more! Learn More
- Brother LC61Y Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridge for Brother DCP-385CW, Brother MFC-490CW, and Many More! Learn More
- Brother LC61M Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridge for Brother MFC-795CW, Brother DCP-385CW, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the ink cartridge cover on the bottom right of the printer.
- Push the lock release lever of the cartridge you’re replacing.
- Pull out the empty cartridge.
- Take your new ink cartridge out of its wrapping.
- Turn the green knob on the cartridge’s protective yellow cap clockwise to remove it. Be careful not to touch the exposed nozzle.
- Insert the cartridge into the slot in the direction of the arrow on its label.
- Push it in until you feel it click into place.
- Repeat steps 2-7 for all the other cartridges that you need to replace.
- Close the ink cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are terms of your warranty?
All Carrot Ink products have a one-year warranty. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the ink cartridge you ordered, you can get a free replacement or a full refund within that timespan—no questions asked.
I bought a combo pack of your cartridges. Where should I store the unused cartridges?
If you haven’t taken the cartridges out of the packaging, they should be fine if they are kept away from sunlight and humidity. If you’ve already opened the cartridges, you need to put them in small, separate airtight plastic containers to keep the inks from drying out.
Do you cover shipping costs?
If you purchase $40 or more worth of inks in one order, shipping is on us. So, buy in bulk to get even more savings!