Brother MFC-7460DN Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
Are you looking for high-quality but affordable Brother MFC-7460DN toner cartridges and supplies? You have come to the right place. Carrot Ink offers brand-new, superior-quality compatible toner cartridges at a fraction of the cost of genuine Brother toner cartridges. We also carry high-quality but reasonably priced compatible drum units. Order the compatible Brother TN420/TN450 Black or the Brother DR420 Black compatible drum unit online for more convenience. We’ll ship your orders as soon as quickly as we can. And if your order totals to or more, we’ll ship it for free. Purchase now!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Brother MFC-7460DN Toner
Contains 2 TN450 Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 DR420 Compatible Drum Unit
Regular Price: $125.95
Special Price $45.95
Toner cartridges for the Brother FAX-2845, Brother DCP-7065DN, and many more!
Regular Price: $70.95
Special Price $30.95
Regular Price: $31.95
Special Price $25.95
Out of stock
Toner cartridge for Brother FAX-2845, DCP-7065DN, and more!
Regular Price: $41.95
Special Price $16.95
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
By following these steps, you will be able to replace used toner cartridges on a Brother MFC-7460DN:
- Press the Power button to turn on your printer.
- Lift the front cover to open it.
- To cool down your printer, leave the printer powered on for 10 minutes.
- Move the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly out of the printer.
- Hold down the green lock lever. Slide the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its package or bag.
- Hold the cartridge with both hands and rock it side to side for the toner to be distributed inside the cartridge.
- Take the protective cover off the toner cartridge.
- Place the new toner cartridge in the drum unit firmly until you hear it lock into position.
- Slide the green tab from right to left and left to right for a few times to clean the primary corona wire.
- Place the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does it mean when the ‘Replace Toner’ message appears on my Brother MFC-7460DN LCD?
It simply means your printer is running low on toner and has reached a level at which the print quality is no longer guaranteed. It’s highly recommended that you get a replacement toner cartridge soon.
Can I continue printing even if the LCD displays the ‘Replace Toner’ message already?
Yes. You can continue printing even if your printer is running low on toner by enabling the ‘Continue Mode.’
How do I clean the corona wire inside the drum unit?
To clean the primary corona wire, gently slide the green tab from left to right and vice versa for several times.