Brother MFC-7420 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $20.95
The Brother MFC-7420 is a multi-functional printer that can fax, print, scan, and copy a variety of media types. And we, at Carrot Ink, have the perfect toner that will help ease your work life a little bit more. Save up to 75% with our Brother TN350 Black Compatible Laser Toner Cartridge Twin Pack and Brother DR350 Black Compatible Drum Unit! We do not compromise the quality of our products just to save on costs. Each toner cartridge can produce up to 2,500 pages and print the same output quality as the OEM’s. We offer 100% satisfaction guarantee and free returns if you’re not satisfied. Feel free to contact us and let us know how we can assist you.
Buy Ink Cartridges for Brother MFC-7420 Toner
Contains 2 TN350 Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 DR350 Compatible Drum Unit
Regular Price: $94.99
Special Price $47.95
Toner Cartridge for Brother HL-2070N, Brother Intellifax 2820, and Many More!
Regular Price: $89.95
Special Price $30.95
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer’s front cover. Next, pull the drum unit assembly towards you (the old cartridge is inside).
- Locate the lock lever on the left side of the drum unit. Hold it down to release the old cartridge and dispose of it properly.
- Unpack your new toner cartridge. Slide the new toner from side to side several times for even distribution of the ink. Afterwards, remove its protective cover.
- Place the new cartridge on the drum unit. If installed correctly, you will see the lock lever lift.
- Locate the blue tab on the drum unit. Slide it from left to right a few times to clean the primary corona wire.
- Place the drum unit assembly, together with the new cartridge, back into the printer. Close the front cover.
Is this the same toner as the original? It looks smaller.
Yes! We designed our toners to be compatible with your Brother MFC-7420. It comes in the same dimensions and produces the same output as the original toners.
My Brother MFC-7420 says the toner is running low, but the output quality still looks fine to me. Can I buy the toner and not the drum unit?
Yes you can! If your printer does not indicate that you need to replace your drum unit, then you can just purchase our compatible toner cartridges.
How many copies can I make with the cartridge and drum unit?
Our compatible toner cartridges yields approximately 2,500 pages each, while our Brother DR350 Black Compatible Drum Unit yields approximately 12,000 pages. Please take note that these are estimates based on industry standard page coverage. Actual figures will vary depending on factors like printer settings, types of materials printed, paper type and more.<