MFC-7345NCartridge prices starting at $25.99
Shop Cartridges for MFC-7345N
- Brother TN360 (Replaces TN330) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin Pack 2,600 Each Page Yield$39.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN360 Black Compatible Jumbo Toner Cartridge 5,200 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the front cover. It should be located right below the control panel.
- Hold your printer with one hand and use your other hand to pull out the drum unit.
- Place the drum unit on top of a sheet of paper on a clean, flat surface.
- Press down on the green lock lever to release the cartridge from the drum unit, then take out the spent cartridge.
- Remove the packaging on your new toner cartridge.
- Holding the cartridge on both sides, gently shake it from side to side five to six times to evenly spread out the toner inside.
- Take off the protective cover on the front of the cartridge.
- Push it into the drum unit. The green lock lever should lift automatically when you’ve secured the cartridge.
- Slide the green tab at the top of the drum unit from right to left and left to right several times. This should clean the primary corona wire. Make sure to move the tab back to its original position once you’re done.
- Put the drum unit back into the printer. Close your printer’s cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a difference between a cartridge and a drum unit?
Yes. The toner cartridge is where the ink for your printer is stored. The drum unit is what puts the ink onto the paper when you’re printing.
Should I just get a replacement cartridge or the whole drum unit?
In most cases where the quality of your prints starts to decline, replacing the toner cartridge should be enough. If you just replaced the cartridge and the results are still poor, that’s when you ought to replace the drum unit.
Is there a warranty for your products?
We have a one-year warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our cartridges and drum units. If, for any reason, you’re not happy with the product you bought from us, you can get a free replacement or your money back. Contact us and we’ll walk you through the process.