Brother MFC-7340 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $24.95
Get compatible laser toner cartridges for your Brother MFC-7340 from Carrot Ink! These replacement cartridges are designed to deliver optimum print performance, dependability and consistent yields to meet your Brother MFC-7340 printer requirements. All Brother DR60 Compatible Drum Unit and TN360 Compatible Laser Toner Cartridge are guaranteed brand new and cheaper than expensive Brother OEM cartridges, which makes this the smarter choice. You will absolutely save money with these compatible toners and still enjoy high-quality print output. Using these cartridges will not void your printer’s warranty. Carrot Ink also offers 100% satisfaction guarantee on our Brother MFC-7340 compatible toner cartridges!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Brother MFC-7340 Toner
Contains 2 TN360 Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 DR360 Compatible Drum Unit
Regular Price: $94.99
Special Price $47.95
Toner cartridge for the Brother DCP-7045N, Brother HL-2150N, and more!
Regular Price: $99.95
Special Price $31.95
Regular Price: $34.95
Special Price $24.95
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the Brother MFC-7340 printer door by pulling it down.
- You need to firmly pull the drum unit straight out.
- You can release the toner from the drum unit by pressing down a tab on the left side and the old toner cartridge will come out clean.
- On top of the drum unit, you will see a small tab on the right side called the transfer unit cleaner. You will need to slide it back and forth 2 to 3 times to remove any excess toner and clean the drum unit. Just remember to slide it back in place.
- Remove the plastic sheet covering the photoconductor unit on the new toner. Fit the toner in the drum unit until it clicks.
- You need to slide the drum unit back in the printer. Firmly push it in until you hear a click.
- Close the printer door and you can proceed with a print test.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which Brother printers are compatible with the TN360?
Aside from the Brother MFC-7340, the TN360 is also compatible with the following Brother printer models: DCP-7030, DCP-7040, MFC-7345N, MFC-7440N, MFC-7840W, HL-2140, HL-2170W, and the MFC-7340.
How long can I store these toner cartridges?
Our replacement MFC-7340 toner cartridges have a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. Be sure to store it in its original packaging in a cool, dry place to keep it in pristine condition.
How many pages can be printed using the TN360?
At standard page coverage, the replacement TN360 cartridge can produce up to 2,600 pages. Please note that this is an estimate based on the industry standard 5% coverage. Results may vary according to printer settings, paper type, and other factors.