MFC-7320Cartridge prices starting at $24.99
Shop Cartridges for MFC-7320
- Brother TN360 (Replaces TN330) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin Pack 2,600 Each Page Yield$39.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN360 Black Compatible Jumbo Toner Cartridge 5,200 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the front cover.
- Slowly take out the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly.
- Hold down the green lock lever and pull the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the packaging.
- Hold the new toner cartridge with both hands and gently rock it from side to side to distribute the toner evenly.
- Pull off the protective cover.
- Put the new toner cartridge in the drum unit until it clicks into place.
- Clean the primary corona wire of the drum unit by sliding the green tab from right to left and vice versa.
- Put the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to replace the drum unit too when it’s time to replace the toner cartridge on my Brother MFC-7320?
No. Just replace the toner cartridge and use the same drum unit.
Why is it necessary to return the green tab to the home position when cleaning the corona wire during installation?
If you fail to return the green tab to the home position when cleaning the corona wire, your printed pages will have a vertical stripe.
I got a ‘Drum End Soon’ error message—does it mean I have to replace the drum unit immediately?
Not necessarily. You may still use it until the print quality is no longer acceptable. But you need to buy a new one soon.