Brother MFC-7320 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
The Brother MFC-7320 is a compact and stylish multifunction printer that is perfect for any home office or small-to-medium business. It offers laser quality printing and faxing and a copying function too (copies up to 35 individual sheets). It has a maximum printing resolution of up to 2400 x 600 dpi and a printing speed of up to 18 ppm. In search for an affordable replacement toner cartridge for this MFC printer? Look no further because we got it right here at Carrot Ink. Our Compatible Brother TN350 Laser Toner Cartridge costs up to 75% off the price of its genuine counterpart. We also carry the Compatible Brother DR350 Drum Unit and the Brother TN350 & DR350 Compatible 3-Pack Combo at very reasonable prices. Shop here now!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Brother MFC-7320 ink
Contains 2 TN360 Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 DR360 Compatible Drum Unit
Regular Price: $94.99
Special Price $49.95
Toner Cartridge for Brother DCP-7045N, Brother HL-2150N, and Many More!
Regular Price: $99.95
Special Price $30.95
Drum unit for the Brother HL-2170W, Brother DCP-7045N, and many more!
Regular Price: $65.95
Special Price $25.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Open the front cover.
- Slowly take out the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly.
- Hold down the green lock lever and pull the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the packaging.
- Hold the new toner cartridge with both hands and gently rock it from side to side to distribute the toner evenly.
- Pull off the protective cover.
- Put the new toner cartridge in the drum unit until it clicks into place.
- Clean the primary corona wire of the drum unit by sliding the green tab from right to left and vice versa.
- Put the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to replace the drum unit too when it’s time to replace the toner cartridge on my Brother MFC-7320?
No. Just replace the toner cartridge and use the same drum unit.
Why is it necessary to return the green tab to the home position when cleaning the corona wire during installation?
If you fail to return the green tab to the home position when cleaning the corona wire, your printed pages will have a vertical stripe.
I got a ‘Drum End Soon’ error message—does it mean I have to replace the drum unit immediately?
Not necessarily. You may still use it until the print quality is no longer acceptable. But you need to buy a new one soon.