MFC-7240Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-7240
- Brother TN450 & DR420 High-Yield Compatible Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2 TN450 Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 DR420 Compatible Drum Unit Learn MoreSpecial Price $45.95 As low as $39.953 Cartridges / $15.32ea
- Brother TN450 (Replaces TN420) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin PackToner cartridges for the Brother FAX-2845, Brother DCP-7065DN, and many more! Learn MoreSpecial Price $30.95 As low as $26.952 Cartridges / $15.48ea
- Brother TN450 / TN420 Black High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for Brother FAX-2845, DCP-7065DN, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on your printer and open the front cover.
- Wait 10 minutes for the printer to cool down.
- Hold your printer with one hand and pull out the drum unit with your other hand.
- Push the green lock lever on the left side of the drum unit to release the toner cartridge. Then, take out the used toner cartridge from the drum unit.
- Remove the packaging from your replacement toner cartridge.
- Gently shake the cartridge side-to-side to evenly spread the toner. Take off the protective cover.
- Place the new cartridge into the drum unit until you hear it lock into place.
- Slide the green tab at the top of the drum unit left to right and right to left several times to clean the primary corona wire.
- Put the drum unit back into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between a toner cartridge and a drum unit?
A toner cartridge and a drum unit are both vital to a toner printer. The toner cartridge contains the ink, while the drum unit transfers the ink from the cartridge onto the paper.
How many pages can I print with the toner cartridge and the drum unit?
Our Brother TN420/TN450 Black High Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge can yield up to 2,600 pages, while our Brother DR420 Black Compatible Drum Unit can yield up to 12,000 pages. These numbers depend on your printer settings, the types of paper you’re using, and how often you use your printer.
How do I reach you for customer support service?
Talk to us today by calling us or speaking with us through our live chat system. We’ll make sure all your questions are answered before we end our conversation.