MFC-7225NCartridge prices starting at $27.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-7225N
- Brother TN350 & DR350 Compatible Toner & Drum 3-Pack ComboContains 2 TN350 Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 DR350 Compatible Drum Unit Learn MoreSpecial Price $47.95 As low as $43.953 Cartridges / $15.98ea
- Brother TN350 Black Compatible Laser Toner Cartridge Twin PackToner Cartridge for Brother HL-2070N, Brother Intellifax 2820, and Many More! Learn MoreSpecial Price $31.95 As low as $27.992 Cartridges / $15.98ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow the steps below to replace the used toner cartridge on the Brother MFC-7225N printer:
- Open the front cover and pull out the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly.
- Pull the used toner cartridge out of the drum unit while holding down the lock lever on the left.
- Get the new toner cartridge and remove it from the packaging.
- Hold the new cartridge on both sides and gently rock it to distribute the toner evenly.
- Remove the protective cover.
- Put the new toner cartridge in the drum unit until it clicks into place.
- Clean the primary corona wire.
- Insert the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to replace the drum unit on my Brother MFC-7225N as soon as the ‘CHANGE DRUM SOON’ error message appears on the display?
Not necessarily. You can still use the drum unit until the print quality starts to deteriorate. But make sure to order a replacement soon.
I got a ‘No Cartridge’ error message but I just installed a new cartridge, so what does it mean?
A ‘No Cartridge’ error message after installing a new cartridge could mean that the toner cartridge is not installed properly in the drum unit or the whole drum unit assembly is not installed correctly in the printer. Try checking which of the two is causing the issue and fix it accordingly.
Can I continue printing with a ‘Toner Low’ error message on the display?
Yes, but the print quality may not be as good as before. Get a replacement toner cartridge immediately.