Brother MFC-7220 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
The Brother MFC-7220 is a multi-function laser printer with excellent print quality and print speed, making it a great addition to any office. If you partner your printer with Carrot Ink's toners, you're guaranteed to get professional-grade prints at a fraction of the cost. Save up to 75% with our Brother TN350 Black Compatible Laser Toner Cartridge Twin Pack or our Brother DR350 Black Compatible Drum Unit. You can't go wrong with our low-cost generic toners and drum units, as we manufacture all of them in an ISO-9001 certified facility. Order today and waive your shipping fee if your total order value is over $40!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Brother MFC-7220 ink
Contains 2 TN350 Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 DR350 Compatible Drum Unit
Regular Price: $94.99
Special Price $49.95
Toner Cartridge for Brother HL-2070N, Brother Intellifax 2820, and Many More!
Regular Price: $89.95
Special Price $30.89
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer's front cover. To remove the old toner effectively, hold the drum unit assembly with one hand while the other hand holds your printer. Pull the drum unit towards you then lift it up, until it detaches from the printer.
- To release the old toner, hold down the lock lever on the left. Pull the old toner out of the drum unit and dispose of it properly.
- Unpack your new toner and rock it side to side for a few times. This will help distribute the toner evenly. Then, remove its protective cover.
- Place the new toner cartridge into the drum unit. If done right, you'll see the lock lever lift automatically.
- Locate the blue tab on the drum unit, and slide it from right to left several times. This will clean the primary corona wire.
- Place the drum unit assembly with the new toner cartridge back into the printer.
- Close your printer's front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between the toner and the drum unit?
Your Brother MFC-295CN requires both toner and drum unit to function. The toner cartridge houses the powder toner that your printer will then use to create letters and images. The drum unit, on the other hand, transfers the toner onto your paper or preferred media.
Is the toner included if I buy the drum unit?
The toner is sold separately from the drum unit. You can, however, purchase our Brother TN350 & DR350 Compatible 3-Pack Combo so you can have extra toners and drum unit ready.
What is the shelf life of the toner and drum unit?
Our Brother TN350 Black Compatible Laser Toner Cartridge Twin Pack and our Brother DR350 Black Compatible Drum Unit both have a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. Make sure that you take care of them well by storing them inside a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.