Brother MFC-6800 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
Ideal for office use, the Brother MFC-6800 is a reliable machine that not only prints but also scans, copies, and send fax messages. It offers print speeds of up to 10 ppm and provides high-quality laser documents at 600 x 600 dpi resolution. So, when it starts running on a nearly empty toner cartridge, get a replacement toner cartridge to continuously enjoy high-quality prints. Carrot Ink offers you affordable alternatives, so you can start saving on printing costs. Our compatible Brother TN250 black is designed to work just as good as its original counterpart but at a fraction of the cost. Contact us today to place your order.
Buy Ink Cartridges for Brother MFC-6800 ink
How To Replace Cartridge
- Open the top cover.
- Remove the drum unit by holding each side by the handles. Then, carefully lift the unit forward toward you.
- Turn the lever on the toner cartridge forward until it stops. Then, pull the toner cartridge out to separate it from the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the packaging. Gently rock it from side to side five or six times to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Insert the new cartridge into the opening on the right side of the drum unit. Then, turn the lever clockwise until it stops.
- Put the drum unit back into the printer.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’ve already replaced the empty toner cartridge with the compatible Brother toner cartridge, but why am I still getting a ‘Toner Empty’ message on my Brother MFC-6800 LCD?
If the ‘Toner Empty’ message still appears even after replacing the toner cartridge, it’s probably due to a dirty corona wire. Try cleaning the corona wire on the drum unit to resolve the issue.
How come I printed less than 2,200 pages with the compatible Brother TN250 black?
The actual page yield varies—it depends on different factors such as the type and size of paper you use and the coverage of the printed output. If most of your printed pages have bold texts, graphics, and images, it’s likely that you’ll get less than 2,200 pages.
How can I contact you if I have questions about my order?
For questions regarding your order, contact our Customer Service Department at (877) 322-7768. We are available from Monday to Friday 8:00 AM-5:00 PM PST.