MFC-665CWCartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-665CW
- Brother LC51 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack Combo
Contains 10x Brother LC51 (4 Black, and 2 each of Cyan, Magenta, & Yellow) Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$20.9510 Cartridges / $ea
- Brother LC51 Compatible Ink Cartridge 5-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$13.955 Cartridges / $ea
- Brother LC51C Cyan Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Contains 2 Brother LC51C Cyan Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$6.952 Cartridges / $ea
- Brother LC51BK Black Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Ink cartridge for the Brother Intellifax 2580c, Brother MFC-440CN, and more!Learn More$6.952 Cartridges / $ea
- Brother LC51M Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Contains 2 Brother LC51M Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$6.952 Cartridges / $ea
- Brother LC51Y Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Contains 2 Brother LC51Y Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$6.952 Cartridges / $ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Look for the ink cartridge case on the bottom right corner on the front of your printer.
- Open the cover, then pull down the lock release lever on the top right corner.
- Remove the used-up cartridge.
- Take your new ink cartridge out of its packaging.
- Pull off the protective cap on the replacement cartridge.
- Insert the cartridge into the empty slot with the nozzle facing inward.
- Lift the lock release lever and push it back into place until you feel it click.
- Repeat the process for the rest of the cartridges you’re replacing.
- Close the ink cartridge case cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I expect to get out of these cartridges?
The Brother LC51BK Black Compatible Ink Cartridge is good for up to 500 pages, while the Brother LC51 color cartridges are good for up to 400 pages. Because we sell them as twin packs, you’re actually getting 1000 pages for black inks, and 800 pages for color inks! These yields depend on printer usage frequency, printer settings, and paper type.
Why shouldn’t I just buy original cartridges instead of your remanufactured cartridges?
Carrot Ink remanufactured cartridges are just as good, if not better than name-brand inks and cost way less. You’ll save money without sacrificing quality.
Do you offer free shipping?
Yes! Just purchase $40 or more worth of our products, and you can take advantage of this great offer. If, however, you live outside the 48 contiguous states, shipping costs $24.95.