MFC-5860CNCartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-5860CN
- Brother LC51 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack ComboContains 10x Brother LC51 (4 Black, and 2 each of Cyan, Magenta, & Yellow) Compatible Ink Cartridges. Learn MoreSpecial Price $20.9510 Cartridges / $2ea
- Brother LC51BK Black Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk cartridge for the Brother Intellifax 2580c, Brother MFC-440CN, and more! Learn More
- Brother LC51Y Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridges for Brother MFC-230C, Brother DCP-350C, and Many More! Learn More
- Brother LC51C Cyan Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridges for Brother Intellifax 2580c, Brother MFC-440CN, and Many More! Learn More
- Brother LC51M Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridge for Brother DCP-350C, Brother MFC-440CN, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the ink cartridge cover.
- Press down to unlock the release lever, and then pull out the empty ink cartridge.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of the bag.
- Turn the green knob on the yellow protective cap clockwise until it clicks to release the vacuum seal. Then, remove the protective cap.
- Insert the new ink cartridge in the direction of the arrow on the label.
- Push the new cartridge gently until you hear it click into place.
- Close the ink cartridge cover.
- The printer will reset the ink dot counter automatically.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do if I continue getting a ‘No Cartridge’ error message even after installing the ink cartridge properly and replacing other empty ink cartridges?
If the ‘No Cartridge’ error message still appears even after replacing the empty cartridges and installing the new ones properly, try unplugging the printer from the AC power outlet and wait for about 10 seconds before you plug it back in. The issue is resolved if you see the date and time on the display.
Can I continue printing with my Brother MFC-5860CN if the ‘Ink Empty’ message appears on the display?
No. The MFC-5860CN will automatically stop printing when one of the ink cartridges is empty. Replace the empty ink cartridge first so you can resume printing right away.
Do you offer a guarantee on your compatible Brother ink cartridges?
Yes, we do. All our compatible Brother ink cartridges are backed by a full-year money-back guarantee. If you’re not satisfied with our product within a year of purchase, we will give you a full refund of the purchase price.