MFC-5460CNCartridge prices starting at $8.95
Get all your document and image printing and copying work done reliably with the Brother MFC-5460CN Color Inkjet All-in-One machine. And when you use remanufactured ink cartridges from Carrot Ink, we guarantee you’ll see excellent and consistent outputs. Save big on replacement inks with our Brother LC51 Compatible 5-Pack Combo. This package includes two high-quality black ink cartridges and one of each cyan, magenta, and yellow cartridge for striking colored prints. Place your order before 3pm and enjoy same-day shipping! This offer only applies on regular weekdays, not on weekends and holidays, and will depend on our inventory. We’ll make sure you get your inks in time!
Shop Cartridges for MFC-5460CN
- Best SellerBrother LC51 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack Combo
Contains 10x Brother LC51 (4 Black, and 2 each of Cyan, Magenta, & Yellow) Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$23.95 As low as $19.9510 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerBrother LC51 Compatible Ink Cartridge 5-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$13.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerBrother LC51C Cyan Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Contains 2 Brother LC51C Cyan Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerBrother LC51Y Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Contains 2 Brother LC51Y Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerBrother LC51M Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Contains 2 Brother LC51M Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerBrother LC51BK Black Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Ink cartridge for the Brother Intellifax 2580c, Brother MFC-440CN, and more!Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the ink cartridge case, which can be found on the bottom right corner at the front of your printer.
- Pull the lock release lever of the cartridge that you need to replace.
- Remove the empty cartridge by pulling it out of the slot.
- Open the wrapping of your new cartridge.
- Take off the yellow protective cap, making sure not to touch the ink nozzle.
- Slide the cartridge into the empty slot.
- Lift the lock release lever, then gently push it into the cartridge until it snaps into place.
- Repeat steps 2-7 for the rest of the spent cartridges.
- Close the ink cartridge case.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured cartridges over original ones?
Carrot Ink remanufactured cartridges are much more affordable than genuine ink cartridges while being just as good, if not better, in the quality of prints you get. Our products are also better for the environment, as they are re-engineered from used original cartridges.
How many pages can I get out of these cartridges?
One LC51BK black cartridge has a page yield of 500, while the LC51 color cartridges have a page yield of 400 each. These numbers depend on how often you use your printer, what kind of paper you use, and what settings you have your printer on.
How long can I store these cartridges?
Both the black and the color ink cartridges we have for sale have a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. Keep them in a place away from sunlight and humidity to ensure they last long. Contact us if you run into any problems with the quality of the inks.