Brother MFC-4800 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
There’s a lot of things that you can do with the Brother MFC-4800. It allows you to print, copy, scan, and even send fax messages with such ease and convenience. Ideal for home or office use, this machine offers laser print speeds of up to 10ppm, a 20-page auto document feeder, and a 600-dpi resolution for both printing and copying. Make the most out of this multifunction printer by stocking up on high-quality replacement toner cartridges. Carrot Ink offers you a wide selection of affordable but highly reliable compatible toner cartridges including the Brother TN250 black for your MFC-4800. Place your order with us and take advantage of our fast shipping.
Buy Ink Cartridges for Brother MFC-4800 ink
How To Replace Cartridge
- Open the top cover.
- Remove the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly. Hold each side by the handles and carefully lift the assembly forward toward you.
- Separate the toner cartridge from the drum unit assembly. Simply turn the lever on the toner cartridge forward until it stops. Then, pull the toner cartridge out to remove it.
- Get the new toner cartridge and remove it from the packaging. Gently rock it from side to side several times to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Slide the new cartridge into the opening on the side of the drum unit. Then, turn the lever clockwise until it stops.
- Insert the drum unit back into the printer.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I replace the toner cartridge together with the drum unit on a Brother MFC-4800 printer?
Not necessarily. Just replace the empty toner cartridge and insert the new cartridge into the same drum unit. Your Brother printer detects the quality deterioration of the drum unit automatically. So, wait until the printer says it is time to replace the drum unit before you do so.
If I receive a defective toner cartridge, how much would it cost me for replacement?
We offer product replacement at no charge. Just let our Customer Service Department know so we can assist you with the return.
Can I pay my compatible toner cartridge order via Paypal?
Yes, you can. We accept Paypal payments but for online orders only.