MFC-420CNCartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-420CN
- Brother LC41M Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridge for Brother Intellifax 1840C, Brother DCP-120C, and Many More! Learn More2 Cartridges / $3.48ea
- Brother LC41Y Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridge for Brother DCP-110C, DCP-120C, and Many More! Learn More2 Cartridges / $3.48ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Push the scanner cover from the right-hand side of the Multi-Function Center. Ensure that the scanner cover is locked securely.
- Slide the old or used ink cartridge hook toward you.
- Pull out the ink cartridge that matches with the color displayed on the LCD.
- Take the ink cartridge out of the bag and remove its protective covering.
- Install the new ink cartridge in the right position.
- Release the lock by lifting the scanner up.
- Carefully push the scanner cover support down.
- Close the cover of the scanner.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do if my Brother MFC-420CN keeps saying ‘No Cartridge’ even if it has full black, yellow, cyan, and magenta ink?
You can try removing the ink cartridge and rotate it around for several times until the ink is dispersed everywhere inside the cartridge. If this does not work, call our Customer Service Department for assistance.
What causes clogs in inkjet printers?
The tiny amount of ink at the printer’s opening usually dries up and blocks the nozzle. Make sure to wipe the ink clean at the jet’s opening to prevent ink build-up.
Will a compatible ink cartridge void my printer warranty?
No. The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Improvement Act protects the consumers by prohibiting printer manufacturers to void the warranty when printer users choose not to use their branded cartridges.