MFC-3340CNCartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-3340CN
- Brother LC41M Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridge for Brother Intellifax 1840C, Brother DCP-120C, and Many More! Learn More2 Cartridges / $3.48ea
- Brother LC41Y Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridge for Brother DCP-110C, DCP-120C, and Many More! Learn More2 Cartridges / $3.48ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Before you begin, make sure that the document support and the document tray are closed.
- Lift the top cover to open. Make sure it is locked into place before you remove the cartridge.
- Pull the ink cartridge hook toward you. And then, pull the used ink cartridge out of the printer.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of the bag. Make sure you remove the cartridge cover before you insert it into the printer.
- Hold the new ink cartridge in an upright position and insert it in the empty slot.
- Press down on the new cartridge until the hook snaps over it securely.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I continue printing with my Brother MFC-3340CN even if the ‘Near Empty’ error message appears on the LCD display?
Yes, you can. But it won’t be long before the cartridge gets totally depleted. So, make sure to order a replacement to avoid any printing delay.
I got a ‘No Cartridge’ error message after installing the compatible cartridge—does this mean my printer does not recognize compatible Brother cartridges?
No, we don’t think so. A ‘No Cartridge’ error message often appears if the newly installed cartridge is not seated properly in the printer. Try taking out the new compatible cartridge and reinstall it properly.
Can I purchase the compatible Brother LC41BK individually?
Our compatible Brother LC41BK is sold in twin pack. But you can always contact our Customer Service Department for order assistance.