MFC-290CCartridge prices starting at $8.95
The Brother MFC-290C allows you to print, copy, scan, and fax in one single machine. This saves you time, money, and space, so you can focus on more important things in your business. But do you know that you can save time and money when buying replacement ink cartridges too? Yes, you can when you do your shopping right here at Carrot Ink. We offer high-quality compatible ink cartridges for various Brother printer models. Our Brother LC61BK Black Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin Pack offers the same quality print results and page yields at half the price of OEM cartridges. Call us to purchase one today.
Shop Cartridges for MFC-290C
- Best SellerBrother LC61 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack Combo
Contains 10x Brother LC61 (4 Black and 2 each of Cyan, Magenta, & Yellow) Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$23.95 As low as $19.9510 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerBrother LC61 Compatible Ink Cartridge 5-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$14.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerBrother LC61C Cyan Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin Pack 1500 Page Yield
Contains 2 Brother LC61C Cyan Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerBrother LC61BK Black Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin Pack 1200 Page Yield
Contains 2 Brother LC61BK Black Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerBrother LC61Y Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin Pack 1500 Page Yield
Contains 2 Brother LC61Y Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerBrother LC61M Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin Pack 1500 Page Yield
Contains 2 Brother LC61M Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the cover of the ink cartridge.
- Unlock the release lever by pressing down on it.
- Remove the old ink cartridge according to the color displayed on the LCD.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from the package.
- Rotate the green knob on the protective yellow cap counterclockwise so that the vacuum seal will be released.
- Remove the protective yellow cap.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot.
- Carefully push the ink cartridge until you hear an audible click.
- Close the cover of the ink cartridge.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do the color ink cartridges on my Brother MFC-290C easily run out of ink even though I rarely print in color?
Take note that your Brother printer offers full-color printing, so its default setting in the print driver is COLOR. It automatically mixes all the colors when printing even if it’s just a black and white document that you are printing. Try changing the printing preference to ‘GRAY SCALE’ and select ‘Plain Paper’ at Media Type.
How much do you charge for shipping?
Our standard shipping charge is $3.95 but this is only applicable to the 48 contiguous states. For Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Puerto Rico, and other U.S. territories, we charge a shipping fee of $24.99.
How can I track my order?
Simply log in to your account here on our website and find your order tracking number.