MFC-255CWCartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-255CW
- Brother LC61 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack ComboContains 10x Brother LC61 (4 Black and 2 each of Cyan, Magenta, & Yellow) Compatible Ink Cartridges. Learn MoreSpecial Price $24.9510 Cartridges / $2.2ea
- Brother LC61M Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridge for Brother MFC-795CW, Brother DCP-385CW, and Many More! Learn More
- Brother LC61Y Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridge for Brother DCP-385CW, Brother MFC-490CW, and Many More! Learn More
- Brother LC61BK Black Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk cartridge for the Brother DCP-395CN, Brother MFC-495CW, and more! Learn More
- Brother LC61C Cyan Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridges for Brother DCP-375CW, Brother MFC-5890CN, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on the power for your Brother printer.
- Open the ink cartridge cover.
- Press down on the lock release lever and remove the cartridge you would like to replace.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape and cap.
- Insert the new cartridge into the correct slot.
- Push it in until it clicks.
- Close the ink cartridge cover.
- Follow the prompts on your screen to check your print quality.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is it that my Brother MFC-255CW printer is not printing black after installing a new cartridge?
A Brother MFC-255CW printer that won’t print black could mean that the shipping tape on the newly installed cartridge was not removed. Try checking if you have removed it prior to installation. If indeed it’s still there, remove it before reinstalling the cartridge.
I rarely print, so how long does your cartridge last since I’m getting the twin pack?
Our compatible ink cartridges can last up to 2 years. But if they’re kept in their original packaging and stored in a dry, cool place, they can last up to 3 years.
How much is your standard shipping charge?
For orders below $40, the standard shipping rate of $3.95 will apply, but that is if you live in any of the 48 adjoining states. If you live in Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Puerto Rico, and other U.S. territories, the $24.99 fee will apply.