MFC-2500Cartridge prices starting at $29.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-2500
- Brother TN460 & DR400 High-Yield Compatible Toner & Drum Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2 TN460 High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 DR400 Compatible Drum Unit Learn MoreSpecial Price $64.95 As low as $55.953 Cartridges / $21.65eaOut of stock
- Brother TN460 (Replaces TN430) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the Brother DCP-1400, MFC-9700, and more! Learn More
- Brother DR400 Compatible Drum UnitSpecial Price $29.95 As low as $21.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the printer’s front cover, and then pull out the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly.
- Push the lock lever down using your right hand to release the toner cartridge. Then, pull the toner cartridge out of the drum unit assembly.
- Get the new toner cartridge and remove its packaging. Gently rock it from side to side five to six times to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Make sure to remove the yellow protective cover before you install the new toner cartridge into the drum unit.
- Clean the primary corona wire and reinstall the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
When the ‘TONER EMPTY’ message appears on my Brother MFC-2500, do I have to replace the drum unit too?
No. The drum unit and the toner cartridge are two separate consumables. So, when your MFC-2500 says ‘TONER EMPTY’, just replace the toner cartridge and leave the drum unit as is.
Will I get the exact number of 20,000 pages when I switch to your compatible Brother DR400 drum unit?
The actual number of printed pages will depend on your average type of print job and the paper type that you use. The 20,000-page yield is only based on the 5% coverage per page.
Is there a way for me to save on toner and reduce printing cost?
Yes. Simply activate the Economy Printing Mode through the Windows printer driver supplied with your Brother printer.