MFC-L8650CDWCartridge prices starting at $27.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-L8650CDW
- Brother TN336 (Replaces TN331) High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Contains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgesLearn More$84.954 Cartridges / $ea
- Brother TN336M (Replaces TN331M) Magenta High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for Brother the HL-L8350CDW, Brother MFC-L8600CDW, and more! Learn More
- Brother TN336C (Replaces TN331C) Cyan High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the Brother HL-L8350CDW, Brother MFC-L8650CDW, and many more! Learn More
- Brother TN336Y (Replaces TN331Y) Yellow High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the Brother MFC-L8650CDW, Brother HL-L8350CDW, and many more! Learn More
- Brother TN336BK (Replaces TN331BK) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the Brother HL-L8250CDN, Brother MFC-L8600CDW, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow the steps below to change the old toner cartridge on the Brother MFC-L8650CDW:
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Press the front cover release button and pull the front cover to open.
- Pull the drum unit by holding the blue handle. Do this until it stops.
- Take the toner cartridge out of the drum unit. Simply hold the handle of the cartridge and push it toward the printer to unlock it. Then, pull it out.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the package. Make sure to remove the protective cover before inserting it into the drum unit.
- Slide the new toner cartridge into the drum unit. Push it as far as it goes until it stops.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the newly installed compatible toner cartridge to blame for the vertical stripes on the printed pages?
No. Vertical stripes occur when the corona wire inside the drum unit is dirty. Cleaning the corona wire will resolve this problem.
What to do if the ‘Replace Toner’ error message continues to appear on my Brother MFC-L8650CDW printer display even after replacing the toner cartridge?
One likely reason why the ‘Replace Toner’ error message does not disappear after installing a new cartridge is that you’ve probably installed it incorrectly. Verify if the cartridge is installed correctly. If not, then reinstall it properly.
Is it true that a high yield Brother toner cartridge offers a lower cost per page?
Yes, it is true. High yield Brother toner cartridges contain more toner and print more pages. Although they cost a few dollars more than standard cartridges, they are still more economical because they offer twice as many pages as compared to the page yield of standard cartridges.