MFC-L8600CDWCartridge prices starting at $27.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-L8600, MFC-L8600CDW
- Brother TN336 (Replaces TN331) High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Contains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgesLearn More$79.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN336M (Replaces TN331M) Magenta High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge 3,500 Page Yield
- Brother TN336BK (Replaces TN331BK) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge 4,000 Page Yield
- Brother TN336C (Replaces TN331C) Cyan High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge 3,500 Page Yield
- Brother TN336Y (Replaces TN331Y) Yellow High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge 3,500 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow this handy guide to installing a toner cartridge in your Brother MFC-L8600CDW
- Turn your printer on. Open the front cover by pressing the release button.
- Hold the blue handle of the drum unit and pull it towards you until it stops.
- Depending on which cartridge you need to change, hold its handle and push it towards the printer. This will unlock it. Then, pull out the empty cartridge.
- When you see the blue tab on the drum unit, slide it several times to the sides clean the corona wire. Make sure that you return it to its original position, as failing to do so will create vertical stripes on your printed sheets.
- Remove the new toner from its packaging and pull off its protective cover.
- Using the toner’s handle, insert it back into the drum unit (note that your toner should match the color label on the drum unit). Then, pull it towards you until you hear it lock into place.
- Push the drum unit back into the printer until it stops. Close the lid.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can these cartridges give me?
Our black high-yield cartridge can produce up to 4,000 pages, while our colored cartridges can each produce 3,500 pages. Please note that this is only an estimate based on 5% page coverage. Actual page yield may vary depending on the type of prints, print quality and printer settings, among other factors.
Do I need to have all cartridges?
Yes, your Brother MFC-L8600CDW needs to have both the black and colored (magenta, cyan, and yellow) cartridges to function. Your printer’s LCD will warn you when a particular toner is running low. At this point, you can still print. However, once it needs replacing, you need to have a new toner ready.
Will these cartridges work with my Brother MFC-L8600CDW?
Definitely! Your printer will support the TN336 series cartridges. Our products will also not void your printer’s warranty.