MFC-9970Cartridge prices starting at $26.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-9970
- Brother TN315 (Replaces TN310) High-Yield Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4-Pack ComboContains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $84.95 As low as $79.954 Cartridges / $21.24ea
- Brother TN315BK (Replaces TN310BK) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for Brother DCP-9050CDN, Brother MFC-9465CDN, and many more! Learn More
- Brother TN315Y (Replaces TN310Y) Yellow High-Yield Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the Brother DCP-9055CDN, Brother MFC-9460cdn, and many more! Learn More
- Brother TN315C (Replaces TN310C) Cyan High-Yield Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for Brother DCP-9270CDN, Brother HL-4570cdwt, and many more! Learn More
- Brother TN315M (Replaces TN310M) Magenta High-Yield Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the Brother DCP-9055CDN, Brother HL-4570cdw, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Press the Power button to turn the printer on. Then, open the front cover.
- Hold the green handle of the drum unit and pull it out until it stops. Hold the handle of the old toner cartridge, push it toward the printer to unlock it, and then pull it out of the drum.
- Push to release the laches of the corona wire cover, and then, open the cover.
- Clean the corona wire by sliding the green tab from left to right and vice versa several times.
- Ensure that you have returned the green tab to its normal position. Then, close the corona wire cover.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge and rock the toner cartridge from side to side to distribute the toner evenly inside.
- Pull the protective cover off and slide the new toner cartridge into the printer.
- Close the front cover of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I use cold water instead of hot water when washing the toner off my clothes?
When you use warm water in washing the toner off your clothes, chances are it will set the toner permanently instead of removing it. So make sure to use cold water to remove the toner stains.
What to do when the ‘toner is almost empty’ appears on my Brother MFC-9970 printer display?
A ‘toner is almost empty’ message indicates that the toner is almost at the end of its service life. Prepare a new toner cartridge at once to avoid any printing delays.
Why should I not leave the drum unit exposed to sunlight or room light for too long?
You should not leave the drum unit exposed to sunlight or room light for an extended period because it may damage the drum unit.