MFC-9465CDNCartridge prices starting at $26.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-9465CDN
- Brother TN315 (Replaces TN310) High-Yield Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4-Pack ComboContains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $84.95 As low as $79.954 Cartridges / $21.24ea
- Brother TN315BK (Replaces TN310BK) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for Brother DCP-9050CDN, Brother MFC-9465CDN, and many more! Learn More
- Brother TN315Y (Replaces TN310Y) Yellow High-Yield Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the Brother DCP-9055CDN, Brother MFC-9460cdn, and many more! Learn More
- Brother TN315C (Replaces TN310C) Cyan High-Yield Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for Brother DCP-9270CDN, Brother HL-4570cdwt, and many more! Learn More
- Brother TN315M (Replaces TN310M) Magenta High-Yield Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the Brother DCP-9055CDN, Brother HL-4570cdw, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on your printer by pressing the Power button.
- Open the front cover of the printer.
- Hold the green handle of the drum unit. Pull it out until it stops. Hold the handle of the old toner cartridge and then, push it toward the printer to unlock it.
- Pull it out of the drum afterward.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge.
- Rock the toner cartridge from side to side to distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge.
- Pull the protective cover off.
- Slide the new toner cartridge into the printer.
- Close the front cover of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the compatible toner cartridge that I just installed to blame for the vertical streaks on the printed pages?
No. Vertical streaks on printouts are often due to a dirt on the corona wire in the drum unit and not a defect on the toner cartridge. Clean the corona wire to resolve the issue.
Why am I getting unstable color density when printing with my Brother MFC-9465CDN?
Unstable color density may be caused by dirt on the toner cartridge electrodes. Try cleaning the electrodes of the cartridge as well as the main body. If this does not do the trick, then replace the toner cartridge immediately.
If I encounter any issues with my order, how can I reach you?
You may contact our Customer Service Department at (877) 322-7768 from Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM PST. Or you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.