Intellifax 5750eCartridge prices starting at $25.95
Shop Cartridges for Intellifax 5750e
- Brother TN460 & DR400 High-Yield Compatible Toner & Drum Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2 TN460 High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 DR400 Compatible Drum Unit Learn MoreSpecial Price $64.95 As low as $55.953 Cartridges / $21.65ea
- Brother TN460 (Replaces TN430) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the Brother DCP-1400, MFC-9700, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on the Brother Intellifax 5750e by following these 10 steps:
- Open the front cover.
- Take the drum unit out of the printer by pulling it.
- Hold down the lock lever on the right and pull the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of the package, and then gently rock the toner cartridge a few times to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Remove the protective cover and insert the new cartridge into the drum unit until it clicks into place.
- Clean the primary corona wire.
- Put the drum unit back into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I avail of your free shipping?
When your order subtotal is $40 or more, the shipping cost is on us, as long as the item/s to be shipped to any of the 48 contiguous states.
Can you please tell the difference between the drum unit and the toner cartridge?
The toner cartridge serves as the container of the toner powder, which is used for creating images and letters. The drum unit, on the other hand, is the one responsible for transferring and fixing the toner to the paper.
Should the toner cartridge and the drum unit be replaced at the same time on a Brother Intellifax 5750e?
No. The toner cartridge and the drum unit are two separate consumables, so replace only the one that has already reached the end of its life.