Brother Intellifax 4750e Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
Time for a new laser toner cartridge or drum unit for your Brother Intellifax 4750e? Choose compatible toner cartridges and save up to 75% off the cost of their genuine counterparts. Carrot Ink offers high yield compatible laser toner cartridges and drum units with printer compatibility guaranteed. Our products are manufactured in an ISO-certified facility and have passed stringent quality control tests. Whether you need the Brother DR400 Black or the High Yield Brother TN460 Black, we guarantee 100% satisfaction with the quality of our products. Shop with convenience and confidence here at Carrot Ink. With our fast delivery service, you also get your item in no time.
Buy Ink Cartridges for Brother Intellifax 4750e Toner
Contains 2 TN460 High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 DR400 Compatible Drum Unit
Regular Price: $115.95
Special Price $64.95
Drum unit for the Brother Intellifax 4750e, Brother DCP-1400, and more!
THIS IS A DRUM UNIT. THIS DOES NOT CONTAIN TONER OR INK. IF YOU NEED TONER, PLEASE TRY OUR COMPATIBLE BROTHER TN460 TONER CARTRIDGES.
Regular Price: $113.95
Special Price $29.95
Toner cartridge for the Brother DCP-1400, MFC-9700, and more!
Regular Price: $48.95
Special Price $25.95
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these steps to replace the toner cartridge on your Brother Intellifax 4750e:
- Open the front cover of your printer
- Pull out the drum unit assembly.
- Hold down the lock lever on the right. Then, pull the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. To distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge, gently rock the toner cartridge in all directions five or six times.
- Remove the protective cover.
- Insert the new toner cartridge in the drum unit assembly until it clicks into place
- Before reinstalling the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly, return the blue tab to the Home position.
- Reinstall the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly.
- Close the front cover.
What should I do if the ‘Toner Empty’ still appears on the display even after installing a new cartridge?
Try cleaning the corona wire in the drum unit. If this doesn’t help, try removing the newly installed cartridge and give it a few shakes. This will help distribute the toner inside the cartridge evenly.
Why does my printer still say ‘Change Drum Soon’ even after I replaced the old drum unit?
You probably forgot to reset the drum counter. Reset the drum counter by opening the front cover. Then, press the ‘Clear’ key and press ‘1’ to reset. That’s it! Now, close the front cover.
How do I store unopened toner cartridges?
We highly recommend keeping unopened cartridges in their original packaging and storing it in a cool and dry place. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight and heat.