Brother Intellifax 4750e TonerCartridge prices starting at $29.95
Shop Cartridges for Intellifax 4750e
- Brother TN460 & DR400 High-Yield Compatible Toner & Drum Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2 TN460 High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 DR400 Compatible Drum Unit Learn MoreSpecial Price $64.95 As low as $55.953 Cartridges / $21.65eaOut of stock
- Brother TN460 (Replaces TN430) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the Brother DCP-1400, MFC-9700, and more! Learn More
- Brother DR400 Compatible Drum UnitSpecial Price $29.95 As low as $21.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these steps to replace the toner cartridge on your Brother Intellifax 4750e:
- Open the front cover of your printer
- Pull out the drum unit assembly.
- Hold down the lock lever on the right. Then, pull the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. To distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge, gently rock the toner cartridge in all directions five or six times.
- Remove the protective cover.
- Insert the new toner cartridge in the drum unit assembly until it clicks into place
- Before reinstalling the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly, return the blue tab to the Home position.
- Reinstall the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly.
- Close the front cover.
What should I do if the ‘Toner Empty’ still appears on the display even after installing a new cartridge?
Try cleaning the corona wire in the drum unit. If this doesn’t help, try removing the newly installed cartridge and give it a few shakes. This will help distribute the toner inside the cartridge evenly.
Why does my printer still say ‘Change Drum Soon’ even after I replaced the old drum unit?
You probably forgot to reset the drum counter. Reset the drum counter by opening the front cover. Then, press the ‘Clear’ key and press ‘1’ to reset. That’s it! Now, close the front cover.
How do I store unopened toner cartridges?
We highly recommend keeping unopened cartridges in their original packaging and storing it in a cool and dry place. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight and heat.