Intellifax 4100eCartridge prices starting at $40.99
Shop Cartridges for Intellifax 4100e
- Brother TN460 & DR400 High-Yield Compatible Toner & Drum Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 TN460 High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 DR400 Compatible Drum UnitLearn More$74.993 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on your Brother Intellifax 4100e by following these easy steps:
- Open the front door.
- Grab the toner and drum unit assembly by the handle and pull it out.
- Find the blue lever on the right side of the assembly and push it down. Now, lift up the toner cartridge and grab it by the handle to pull it out completely.
- Remove the new toner cartridge out of the packaging.
- Hold the new toner. Make sure the tabs on both sides of the new cartridge will fit the slots on the drum unit. Line up the tabs in the slots and slide it in until you hear it click into place.
- Insert the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the printer.
- Close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I wait for the old toner cartridge to get totally depleted before getting a new one?
Not necessarily. It’s always a good idea to have a new toner cartridge on hand so you can resume printing immediately.
What is the proper way to dispose of used toner cartridges?
Discard used toner cartridges according to your local regulations. Make sure to separate them from your domestic waste. Also, seal them tightly to prevent the remaining toner powder from spilling out of the cartridge.
How would I know if my Brother Intellifax 4100e printer is running low on toner?
The ‘Toner Empty’ icon on the control panel will flash on and off when the printer is running low on toner.