Brother Intellifax 4100e Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $27.95
Purchase the replacement toner cartridges and printer supplies that you need here at Carrot Ink and enjoy discount prices! Our listing below includes compatible toners and printer supplies for your Brother Intellifax 4100e printer. Whether you need a High Yield Brother TN460 Black or a Brother DR400 Black, you can find them here all with very low prices. You may also want to take advantage of our free shipping on orders $40 and above. Get our 3-Piece Combo Brother TN460 and DR400 High-Yield Compatible Toners & Drum to enjoy even more savings. Purchase now and save on printing costs!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Brother Intellifax 4100e Toner
Contains 2 TN460 High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 DR400 Compatible Drum Unit
Regular Price: $115.95
Special Price $64.95
Drum unit for the Brother Intellifax 4750e, Brother DCP-1400, and more!
THIS IS A DRUM UNIT. THIS DOES NOT CONTAIN TONER OR INK. IF YOU NEED TONER, PLEASE TRY OUR COMPATIBLE BROTHER TN460 TONER CARTRIDGES.
Regular Price: $113.95
Special Price $29.95
Toner cartridge for the Brother DCP-1400, MFC-9700, and more!
Regular Price: $48.95
Special Price $27.95
How To Replace Cartridge
Replace the toner cartridge on your Brother Intellifax 4100e by following these easy steps:
- Open the front door.
- Grab the toner and drum unit assembly by the handle and pull it out.
- Find the blue lever on the right side of the assembly and push it down. Now, lift up the toner cartridge and grab it by the handle to pull it out completely.
- Remove the new toner cartridge out of the packaging.
- Hold the new toner. Make sure the tabs on both sides of the new cartridge will fit the slots on the drum unit. Line up the tabs in the slots and slide it in until you hear it click into place.
- Insert the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the printer.
- Close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I wait for the old toner cartridge to get totally depleted before getting a new one?
Not necessarily. It’s always a good idea to have a new toner cartridge on hand so you can resume printing immediately.
What is the proper way to dispose of used toner cartridges?
Discard used toner cartridges according to your local regulations. Make sure to separate them from your domestic waste. Also, seal them tightly to prevent the remaining toner powder from spilling out of the cartridge.
How would I know if my Brother Intellifax 4100e printer is running low on toner?
The ‘Toner Empty’ icon on the control panel will flash on and off when the printer is running low on toner.