Brother Intellifax 4100 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $27.95
The Brother Intellifax 4100 delivers what it promises: a fast, reliable laser fax machine for business and home office use. With its ability to print a page every three seconds, this printer is a hit among users who frequently do high-volume printing. That's why it should only be used with a high-quality toner. In this regard, Carrot Ink's compatible laser toner cartridge and drum unit won't let you down. Best of all, our products are available at very low prices. You can even get our Brother TN460 And DR400 High-Yield Compatible Toners & Drum 3-Piece Combo, so you'll have a replacement cartridge and drum when you run low. We offer a one-year warranty upon purchase date and free shipping for orders above $40. Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance.
Buy Ink Cartridges for Brother Intellifax 4100 ink
Contains 2 TN460 High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 DR400 Compatible Drum Unit
Regular Price: $115.95
Special Price $64.95
Drum unit for the Brother Intellifax 4750e, Brother DCP-1400, and more!
THIS IS A DRUM UNIT. THIS DOES NOT CONTAIN TONER OR INK. IF YOU NEED TONER, PLEASE TRY OUR COMPATIBLE BROTHER TN460 TONER CARTRIDGES.
Regular Price: $113.95
Special Price $29.95
Toner cartridge for the Brother DCP-1400, MFC-9700, and more!
Regular Price: $48.95
Special Price $27.95
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer's front cover and pull the drum unit out.
- To release the old cartridge, hold down the lock lever on the right. Then, pull out the old cartridge and dispose of it properly.
- Unpack your new toner cartridge. Rock it from side to side to help evenly distribute the ink. Then, remove its protective cover.
- Slide the new cartridge in the drum unit. You should hear it lock into place and see the lock lever lift.
- Locate the drum unit's blue tab from right to left several time to clean the primary corona wire.
- Return the drum unit inside the printer and close the front cover again.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I replace both my drum unit and the cartridges?
The surefire way to tell if both your drum unit and cartridge needs replacing is to watch out for notifications and warnings from your printer indicators. The Brother Intellifax 4100 will notify you as soon as cartridge is running low or drum unit needs to be changed, so you'll have ample time to look for replacements.
What is the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Compatible cartridges are brand-new premium aftermarket cartridges not made by branded manufacturers. Remanufactured cartridges are used cartridges that are professionally refurbished and filled with new proprietary ink and work as good as new.
What is the shelf life of these products?
Our products usually last from 24 to 36 months. To ensure its longevity, store your toner and drum unit in a cool, dry place. Make sure they're always standing upright to prevent leaks.