Intellifax 4100Cartridge prices starting at $29.99
Shop Cartridges for Intellifax 4100
- Brother TN460 & DR400 High-Yield Compatible Toner & Drum Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 TN460 High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 DR400 Compatible Drum UnitLearn More$74.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN460 (Replaces TN430) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge 6,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer's front cover and pull the drum unit out.
- To release the old cartridge, hold down the lock lever on the right. Then, pull out the old cartridge and dispose of it properly.
- Unpack your new toner cartridge. Rock it from side to side to help evenly distribute the ink. Then, remove its protective cover.
- Slide the new cartridge in the drum unit. You should hear it lock into place and see the lock lever lift.
- Locate the drum unit's blue tab from right to left several time to clean the primary corona wire.
- Return the drum unit inside the printer and close the front cover again.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I replace both my drum unit and the cartridges?
The surefire way to tell if both your drum unit and cartridge needs replacing is to watch out for notifications and warnings from your printer indicators. The Brother Intellifax 4100 will notify you as soon as cartridge is running low or drum unit needs to be changed, so you'll have ample time to look for replacements.
What is the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Compatible cartridges are brand-new premium aftermarket cartridges not made by branded manufacturers. Remanufactured cartridges are used cartridges that are professionally refurbished and filled with new proprietary ink and work as good as new.
What is the shelf life of these products?
Our products usually last from 24 to 36 months. To ensure its longevity, store your toner and drum unit in a cool, dry place. Make sure they're always standing upright to prevent leaks.