Brother Intellifax 3800 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
The Brother Intellifax 3800 delivers laser performance and reliability with a resolution of up to 600 dpi and print speed of up to 10 ppm. It also copies, sorts, enlarges, and reduces, and it works as a high-speed laser fax that transmits as quickly as 2 seconds per page. Looking for a more affordable replacement toner cartridge for this printer? You've come to the right place—Carrot Ink carries the Brother TN250 Black Compatible Toner Cartridge that is priced cheaper than your genuine Brother toner cartridge. We want our customers to get the maximum bang for their buck, so all our compatible toner cartridges are made to meet or even exceed OEM specifications.
Single Ink Cartridges
How To Replace Cartridge
- Make sure that the top cover is completely open.
- Hold each side of the drum unit assembly by its handles and gently lift it forward to remove it from the printer.
- Turn the lever on the toner cartridge counterclockwise until it stops, and then pull the old toner cartridge to remove it from the drum unit.
- Get the new toner cartridge and remove its packaging including the protective cover.
- Make sure that the toner cartridge guide arrow is aligned with the guide arrow on the drum unit when you slide it into the drum unit assembly.
- Turn the lever on the new cartridge clockwise until it stops.
- Insert the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly into the printer.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I save on toner when using my Brother Intellifax 3800?
To save on toner, simply turn on the Toner Save option on your Brother Intellifax 3800.
Why is the Toner LED still flashing even after replacing the empty cartridge on my Brother printer?
The Brother Intellifax 2910 contains two consumables, the toner cartridge and the drum unit, and they look similar. Check if you replaced the correct consumable—it should be the toner cartridge and not the drum unit.
I received a defective cartridge—what do I do?
Contact our Customer Service Department to help you resolve the issue. If we can't help resolve it, we'll provide you with an RMA number so we can process your replacement.