Intellifax 3800Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
Shop Cartridges for Intellifax 3800
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure that the top cover is completely open.
- Hold each side of the drum unit assembly by its handles and gently lift it forward to remove it from the printer.
- Turn the lever on the toner cartridge counterclockwise until it stops, and then pull the old toner cartridge to remove it from the drum unit.
- Get the new toner cartridge and remove its packaging including the protective cover.
- Make sure that the toner cartridge guide arrow is aligned with the guide arrow on the drum unit when you slide it into the drum unit assembly.
- Turn the lever on the new cartridge clockwise until it stops.
- Insert the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly into the printer.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I save on toner when using my Brother Intellifax 3800?
To save on toner, simply turn on the Toner Save option on your Brother Intellifax 3800.
Why is the Toner LED still flashing even after replacing the empty cartridge on my Brother printer?
The Brother Intellifax 2910 contains two consumables, the toner cartridge and the drum unit, and they look similar. Check if you replaced the correct consumable—it should be the toner cartridge and not the drum unit.
I received a defective cartridge—what do I do?
Contact our Customer Service Department to help you resolve the issue. If we can't help resolve it, we'll provide you with an RMA number so we can process your replacement.